Chapter 321: Shocking Change, Removal of Lin Tian

"The secretariat department will become history from today onwards! It will be removed! Everyone in the secretarial department will go to the grassroots level to do work!"

The secretariat's job was to help the supervisor write reports. The supervisor would then take the report to his superior. Their other task was to help their supervisors gather relevant personnel for meetings.

The planetary management system was completely capable of doing this job.

After Lin Tian finished speaking, everyone who was watching the livestream was stunned.

Especially the people inside the system, they were even more dumbfounded.

If the secretariat department was dismissed, would the supervisor be dismissed? How was a supervisor without a secretary different from an ordinary staff?

"Remove all prefecture-level organizations and integrate them into the grassroots! The System will inform everyone where to go!"

"A Policy Planning Institute will be set up in every state. All the original chief executives of the various localities will work in the Policy Planning Institute. Their remuneration package will not change."

"The Policy Planning Institute is in charge of formulating regional development plans. The System will evaluate the feasibility and soundness of the plans. Those who are capable will stay and those who are not will go!"

"All the departments in the Divine Dragon Country will be changed to the Industry Policy Planning Institute! The person-in-charge will formulate development goals and plans. The supervision and assessment of related industries will be carried out directly by the System."

"Unless otherwise approved by Leader Tian, no one is to make ground visits for the purposes of assessment and inspection."

"Personnel and rank promotion will be based on the data of the System's assessment. The previous method will no longer be used." In the past, the supervisor mainly had the final say in personnel matters. The supervisor was satisfied with the people selected in this way, but the public might not be satisfied.

"As for the military, any military operation requires a review by the Military Court. I will give the final approval. The regional commander has no direct authority to mobilize troops."

After Lin Tian said all these, he took control of the troops from the various regional commanders.

He would revoke the government offices in the various districts that were merely paper pushers. He would delegate all the personnel to the grassroots level for them to do actual constructive work.

The supervisors would be stripped of their rights over human resources. The System would take over the human resources function. He would fully implement a meritocratic system.

Those who specialized in currying favor with their superiors and didn't actually know how to do proper work would never have the chance to rise again.

Those who were truly capable would receive better treatment and more autonomy.

Lin Tian's words were simple, but they contained too much information.

"Oh my god, is the world about to change?"

"If this continues, there would be no supervisors in Divine Dragon!"

"Leader Tian's proposal is really good, but it's too radical! Anyone currently holding power would oppose his idea."

"Taking away someone's power is akin to killing their parents. This is a life and death feud!"

Many knowledgeable people trembled because of Lin Tian's words. Lin Tian was going against all the supervisors! He wanted to remove all the supervisors' jobs and take away their authority.