Chapter 218: Capitulate

"What? Do you want me to beg Cao Aiguo? I have to get the right to use the Divine Dragon System?" Li Laide's face turned black when he read the message in the telegram.

He had already lost all face in the conference just now! He no longer had the face to continue staying in the conference.

That was why he walked out of the venue in anger.

And now, the message in the telegram required Li Laide to obtain the right to use the Divine Dragon System no matter what.

If he couldn't complete this mission, his current position would be revoked.

"These stupid pigs, why don't they try it themselves!"

"How dare they threaten to revoke my position." Li Laide was raging with so much anger that he punched the table in front of him.

Then, he sat down with a dejected expression. His expression kept changing as he stood up gloomily and left helplessly.

Although he was furious and very unwilling,

However, the situation was beyond his control. In the current situation, he had no right or opportunity to choose.

Soon, he came to Cao's office again.

When Cao Aiguo saw that it was Li Laide, his smiling face instantly turned cold.

"Hey, isn't this Ambassador Li? What brings you here?"

"Didn't you just say that you wanted to go back and mobilize your domestic forces to crack the Doomsday Extortion Virus? Your speed is really unbelievably fast. Have you finished cracking it now?" Cao Aiguo said expressionlessly.

Li Laide almost lost his cool. He smiled awkwardly. "Minister Cao, I'm here to ask you for help."

"Please grant us access to the Divine Dragon System in the Empire."

"Now that you've opened up the right to use the Divine Dragon System in all countries, the only place that's restricted is the Empire."

"Oh? Ambassador Li, didn't you just say that you will organize people to study it? You will definitely be able to defeat the Virus?" Cao Aiguo said coldly.

In the meeting room just now, if Li Laide had agreed directly, he wouldn't have said anything.

After Li Laide flew into a rage in the conference room, he won't make it so easy for him to use the Divine Dragon System.

If he wanted to use the Divine Dragon System, sure!

However, conditions must be offered in good faith.

Li Laide was extremely embarrassed. But he was experienced after all, and thus he suppressed his anger in an instant. He knew that it would take more than words to persuade Cao now.

This was within Li Laide's expectations. Moreover, the Empire's telegram to him also stated the relevant content.

"Minister Cao, we will cut to the chase. The conditions that the Empire can give you are..."

Hearing that Li Laide finally knew the right thing to do, Cao Aiguo smiled. He had been waiting for this moment ever since Li Laide stormed out of the venue.

Cao Aiguo didn't stand on ceremony with Li Laide. He handed a document that he had prepared beforehand to Li Laide. "You don't have to say anything. Our conditions are listed in this document."

"As long as you can fulfill the conditions in this document, I will think of a way to get the Divine Dragon Software Company to lift the ban in your country."