Chapter 348: Time Explorer

Planet Pegasus 58.

Emperor District!

Li Chengqian was in a daze. His eyes were lifeless as he looked ahead, his face filled with pain.

It was as if he had yet to recover from his nightmare.

The last scene flashed in his mind.

The Gana observer took another deep breath. The remaining living people were all sucked away. In the end, only Li Chengqian remained on the ground.

Then, a crack suddenly appeared on the Gana observer's skin, and he looked at Li Chengqian with his blue lake-like eyes.

Its eyes were filled with mockery, as if it had seen a ridiculous ant.

When it opened its eyes, it was incomparably cold. A mechanical voice sounded in Li Chengqian's mind.

"Ants!"

"I've been watching you for a long time!"

"After all, an ant that can drive the rapid growth of civilization is very interesting."

"The kinetic energy cannon and the laser cannon are all very powerful weapons. If you develop for another 100 years, you might be able to hurt me."

"But now, it's just a toy." As the Gana observer spoke, two cannon-like objects extended from its body.

Then, the cannon opened fire.

A cannon shot was fired.

The shelter that had just been completed by the Professions melted like ice under the green liquid canons of the Gana observer.

There were originally a few people hiding in the shelter. When the liquid entered the shelter, there was nowhere to escape. The moment they came into contact with the green liquid, they screamed and melted, leaving no bones behind.

"This is your shelter!" Li Chengqian's mind rang with the cold voice of the Gana observer.

Then, the gun barrel on his body shot out green liquid again.

The speed of the liquid was extremely fast. In an instant, it reached ten kilometers away. It was the strongest kinetic energy cannon Li Chengqian had built.

The green liquid landed on the barrel of the kinetic energy cannon.

The cannon barrel made of super alloy melted without any resistance and was destroyed by the Gana observer.

"This is your kinetic cannon!"

Right on the heels of that, countless cannon muzzles extended from the Gana observer's body, and green liquid shot out from the cannon muzzles at the same time.

At the same time as the liquid was launched, a projection of the Earth appeared in front of the Gana observer.

Thirteen red dots were marked on the phantom.

Each point represented a human Starfire Project base. These bases were deep underground, and there was enough food, fertilized eggs, artificial embryo cultivation devices, and all kinds of robots.

This was Li Chengqian's backup plan. Even if everyone died at the hands of the Gana observer, with just one of these 13 bases, humanity would not perish.

But... it was still discovered by the Gana observer!

BOOM!

On the phantom image of Earth, the 13 points exploded at the same time!

They were erased from the face of Earth by the Gana observer's green liquid.

"This is the last hope of humanity!" The Gana observer saw Li Chengqian's fury and despair. It felt vindicated when it saw the state he was in, with the bloodshot eyes.