Chapter 286: Hydrogen Bomb Attack

There was total silence at the Global Strategy Center after Mark proposed the plan.

Everyone was thinking about the feasibility of Mark's plan.

"I agree! In order to prevent the virus from spreading, we won't hesitate to raze the Holy Shield region to the ground and turn it into scorched earth." The Commander of the Western Command was the first to express his opinion.

"I also agree with Mark's opinion." The Commander of the Northern Command also expressed his opinion.

"I agree too!" The Commander of the Southern Command also expressed its opinion.

"Alright, since everyone agrees with Mark's opinion, there's no time to lose! Let's issue the authorization together!" Arthur did not hesitate at all and took out a special laptop.

The staff carefully selected the yield of the weapon, the landing point of the weapon, and the time when the weapon would arrive.

After double-checking, he placed the special laptop on the table.

Hydrogen bombs were the most terrifying weapon, and they were not easy to use.

There were two ways to activate this terrifying weapon that could destroy everything.

The first method was to get a joint authorization from the President of Sunset and Admiral Arthur.

Unfortunately, Mr. President was clearly unable to do this at this moment. He had already been killed by the virus.

The second way to activate the bomb was through authorization from the military.

After obtaining the joint authorization of the four major commands, and with General Arthur's authorization, the hydrogen bomb could be activated.

Arthur did one round of checks on the various parameters and confirmed that all was in order. "Gentlemen, come! Let's authorize the use of the hydrogen bomb!"

"Let's use the most powerful weapon to send the damn virus to hell and let it know how powerful we are!"

The four Commanders stood up one after another with a solemn expression on their faces. "Anything will be reduced to ashes in the face of the hydrogen bomb!"

"Let the virus die!"

"We'll destroy them!"

The four of them stepped forward and carefully checked the relevant settings for the use of the hydrogen bomb. After confirming that there were no issues, they all verified their iris, voice, and fingerprints.

In the end, the special notebook was sent to General Arthur.

Everyone looked at General Arthur quietly and nervously, witnessing this historic moment.

Then he slapped the red button on the laptop.

"Go to hell!"

Immediately, the screen in the conference room switched to a military base.

The missile port opened, and a missile flew out of the missile silo with blinding fire.

On the big screen was a map of Sunset. It marked the launch site and landing point of the missile, as well as the missile's path.

In addition to this information, a countdown timer was displayed on the big screen.

3:22!

"Adjust the military satellite to the Holy Shield region!" General Arthur began to dispatch.

"Turn all the observation stations around the Holy Shield region towards it to observe the situation after the hydrogen bomb has gone off!"

"Mobilize the chemical warfare troops and rush to the five main entrances of the Holy Shield region immediately. Get them to block all the intersections with arms. If they encounter any zombies, burn them to ashes."

Top Student: Experience Infinite Occupations (2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें