Chapter 320: Lin Tian's Livestream

All the publicity channels in the Divine Dragon Country were activated.

The big screens in the mall, television channels, various video apps, phone messages, and so on were all promoting one thing.

Leader Tian had an important announcement in tonight's livestream.

Soldiers and civil servants must watch the entire livestream, and duties could be set aside.

All the television channels and video streaming apps would automatically connect to Leader Tian's livestream at seven o'clock.

Because the propaganda campaigns in these places were too aggressive and unprecedented, many other countries were also alarmed by this matter.

"What is the Divine Dragon planning to do?"

"Could it be that the Divine Dragon has already completed the development of the asphyxiation virus vaccine?"

During this period of time, everyone in the world had been paying attention to a problem, which was the asphyxiation virus.

If they couldn't prevent the asphyxiation virus, they would definitely be wiped out like Sunset.

All other matters will have to be set aside during this period.

7 p.m. sharp.

All the big screens, television channels, and software in the Divine Dragon Country were connected to Lin Tian's livestream at this moment.

"Soldiers, officials, and citizens, hello!"

"The asphyxiation virus is threatening the survival of humanity. Sunset has already been destroyed by the virus..."

"This is an unprecedented crisis for humanity. Although we, the Divine Dragons, are not attacked by the asphyxiation virus for the time being, the virus can be transmitted through the air and water. It's only a matter of time before it enters the Divine Dragon Country."

"The asphyxiation virus will definitely enter the Divine Dragon Country."

"Once the asphyxiation virus enters the Divine Dragon Country, we will be like Sunset, and everyone will perish!"

"I am not being pessimistic, it will definitely happen!" Lin Tian's expression was extremely solemn.

When the people watching the livestream heard this, everyone's hearts skipped a beat. Everyone held their breaths and looked at Lin Tian seriously.

After all, this concerned everyone's life and death.

"The only thing that can fight the virus is a vaccine!"

"We have to complete the development and production of the vaccine, and vaccinate the population before the asphyxiation virus spreads to Divine Dragon!"

"But... Sunset once gathered top biologists and virologists to develop a vaccine, and they failed!"

"This is an unprecedented virus. It's impossible to develop this vaccine using current technology on Earth."

Originally, when they heard Lin Tian mention the vaccine, most of them became hopeful. However, when they heard Lin Tian say that Sunset had failed to develop a vaccine, many of them were disappointed.

Even Sunset, which was the strongest in biotechnology and drug development, had failed in their research and development. In that case, no country in this world could develop it at all.

"The asphyxiation virus doesn't leave us much time!"

"With a limited amount of time, we have to develop a vaccine! If the research succeeds, we can live. If the research fails, we will all die."