Chapter 300: Visit 2

"The car was very stable when I got in. It did not shake at all. This means that the force that made the car float is very strong," Lin Tian said in satisfaction after stepping into the car.

"It's very stable! The stability of this hovercraft is even stronger than our most powerful helicopter." Wang Kui, who sat beside Lin Tian, said in surprise.

At this moment, the two security guards quickly got into the car and looked around vigilantly.

When the two of them got into the car, the flying car still did not shake at all. Wang Kui and Lin Tian looked at each other, their eyes filled with surprise.

This flying car would be very valuable if it was that stable when flying and hovering.

For military purposes, it was simply an aerial fortress.

It could spray bullets down from above.

"Leaders, we're about to set off." After Li Chengqian informed them, he began to use voice control to maneuver the flying car.

"Pegasus, low-altitude flight mode, 10 meters in the air!"

Immediately, the Pegasus floated up steadily without wavering at all.

If it weren't for the fact that they could see the things on the ground becoming smaller and smaller through the window, Lin Tian and the others wouldn't even feel the flying car rising.

This feeling was like taking a sightseeing elevator. In fact, it was even more stable than a sightseeing elevator.

"Vertical takeoff and landing! This is vertical takeoff and landing!" Wang Kui was a little excited.

"It's very stable! When it takes off and lands vertically, it doesn't tremble at all. It's like standing on the ground. Change the car's outer shell to bulletproof steel and bulletproof glass. Drive this car to the border, mount a machine gun, and raise it to a height of 100 meters. With a shuttle, it can take down hundreds of enemies." Wang Kui's eyes were shining. He was already thinking about how to use the flying car.

Moreover, this was the most basic usage he had thought of.

"Li Chengqian, my young friend, how is your flying car powered? Why didn't I hear any sound at all? Moreover, it looks like it took off and landed vertically?" Lin Tian became more and more surprised.

To Lin Tian's knowledge, helicopters had huge propellers and were very noisy.

Jet planes had huge engines and made a lot of noise when they started.

Currently, only fighter jets can take off and land vertically in the world. When they took off, the sound was very loud.

"Leader Tian, allow me to keep you in suspense for the time being. When we reach the exhibition hall, I'll give you a detailed explanation." After Li Chengqian said this, he turned to speak to Pegasus on the central console screen.

"Pegasus, set the target to be the entrance of Factory No. 1. Drive along the road in the factory area."

"Set the forward speed to 20 kilometers per hour." Li Chengqian said everything in one breath.

The flying car was still stable. It didn't shake or shake at all. If he hadn't seen the surrounding buildings retreating, he wouldn't have felt the flying car moving forward.

The feeling was no different from sitting on the sofa in the office.

"It's very stable! It's really unbelievable! This flying car is suitable for our military!" Wang Kui said excitedly.

"Li Chengqian, young man..."

"Leader Wang, why don't you just call me by my name?" Li Chengqian said gloomily. Lin Tian and Wang Kui both called him 'young man'. This form of address was really a little embarrassing.