Chapter 312: Knowledge Exchange, Destruction of Sunset

After Lin Tian and Li Chengqian finished their discussion, very quickly, the top virologists, doctors, nurses, and researchers in the country came to Li Chengqian's biological laboratory.

Li Chengqian was glad to have help. He handed the tedious vaccine testing work to the team leader, Wang Jiang.

Wang Jiang took his new role very seriously, the way newcomers were eager to make their presence felt. Moreover, the asphyxiation virus vaccine was very important. He quickly began the testing work.

Li Chengqian searched the Professions mall after he got back to his office.

"Kinetic energy weapons and laser arms!" These two were powerful weapons that could be manufactured within a year.

"The ability to manage planetary resources!"

If he wanted to mobilize all kinds of resources in an extremely short period of time and carry out arms production, he needed the ability to manage efficiently. The current national system clearly could not meet this requirement.

"The Star Radar Detection System provides the ability to detect one's enemies."

"An efficient energy system is also needed to support the use of the various arms systems."

The ability to discover the enemy's abilities was the most important. If one couldn't discover the enemy, it would be useless even if the arms were powerful.

Li Chengqian selected a batch of usable technologies and professions in the Professions mall.

Kinetic weapon research (from electromagnetic rifle to light speed cannon) required 18 billion experience value points.

An introduction to the research of super laser weapons and stellar cannons required 20 billion experience value points. It contains technical information ranging from the most basic laser guns to laser stellar cannons.

The guidelines for the construction of the 18th generation controlled artificial solar system required 8 billion experience value points. This was a mature controlled nuclear fusion system. As long as a fusion power station was built, it could satisfy the power needs of the world.

The planetary-level powerful artificial intelligence management system required 5 billion experience value points.

It could monitor the status of one billion people and control five billion robots at the same time. At the same time, it was a super intelligent system that could process trillions of information. Its computing ability was extremely strong. As long as a target was set in the system, it could drive the power of the entire planet to complete the target.

The construction specifications for the quantum radar detection system in the galaxy required 35 billion EXP experience value points. The quantum radar system could monitor the entire solar system, and would detect anything as soon as it appeared at the edge of the solar system and would send an early warning.

Based on normal technology development patterns, the technologies that Li Chengqian chose might take hundreds or thousands of years to be developed.

There were many technologies in the Professions mall that were more advanced than these. However, with Earth's current productivity, even if he had bought these related technologies, he wouldn't have been able to produce them.

Just like the technology to produce chips for the primitives, it was impossible for the primitives to produce them. It was useless even if they were given to them.

The technologies that Li Chengqian had chosen were limited by Earth's current productivity, technologies that could be produced with Earth's productivity.