Chapter 302: Presentation of Results

Those whom Leader Tian chose to bring here were not fools.

Based on Li Chengqian's presentation, as long as the robots were equipped with weapons, every robot would become a ruthless killing machine. They would become terrifying war platforms.

Everyone's eyes were red as they looked at the robot that had already stopped moving. Their eyes were filled with desire.

If such robots formed an army, they would be invincible.

Coupled with the stealth function that Li Chengqian had previously demonstrated, these robots were even more invincible.

"Li Chengqian, amazing! This robot is amazing!" Lin Tian's eyes were also filled with desire as he looked at the robot. He had thought more deeply than the others.

The world was not peaceful. A terrifying asphyxiation virus had appeared.

Anyone who came near the asphyxiation virus would immediately be infected and become a breeding ground for the virus. They would also be controlled by the virus and would go on to spread the virus in all directions.

Any living creature that went near the virus would be killed by it.

This was the most terrifying part of the asphyxiation virus.

Its spread was almost unstoppable!

It was lethal to living beings!

However, the asphyxiation virus could do nothing to robots. If the robots formed an army and cleaned up the living dead that had been infected with the virus, they might be able to wipe out the terrifying asphyxiation virus.

"Supply one of these robots for the military to test. As long as it meets the combat needs, we will purchase a large number of them. Wang Kui, arrange for someone to do this immediately." After Lin Tian finished speaking, he immediately made arrangements.

"Alright!" After Wang Kui agreed, he immediately whispered to the military representative beside him.

"Leader Tiam, please come this way." After Lin Tian finished speaking, Li Chengqian smiled and led the group to the second booth.

The robots on the second booth were construction robots. As long as they have been fed the blueprints and provided with the materials, the construction robots can carry out construction at an extremely fast speed.

Everyone exclaimed in astonishment after Li Chengqian explained the role of the construction robots in the construction of the biological research center.

Lin Tian also nodded repeatedly, his face full of admiration. He also arranged for others to buy some robots back for research and trial.

"Leader Tian, coming up next is the super graphite battery!"

"It can adapt to an ambient temperature of -80 to 80 degrees. It doesn't heat up during charging and usage!"

"The battery is very safe. There won't be any explosions or leakages under normal circumstances."

"The battery usage loss is very small. After 100 complete charges and discharges, the battery's energy can still be maintained at more than 99%. It's estimated that it can be charged and discharged more than 500 times."

"The robot that was displayed just now is powered by a super graphite battery!"

"The only issue now is that the cost is very high!"

Everyone was shocked by the parameters introduced by Li Chengqian.

A phone battery could be used for 12 hours. If a super graphite battery was used, it could last for 12,000 hours on one charge. This was equivalent to almost two years of battery life.