Chapter 315: Because, There is a Need

Not long after, Lin Tian was informed of the armed robots test that Li Chengqian conducted.

This time, in addition to a text message, there was also a video message.

The video was specially provided by Li Chengqian for Wang Dashan. He said that he wanted Wang Dashan to use it as a reference.

This time, after Lin Tian saw the video message, he was silent for a long time. The killing ability of the armed robots terrified him.

Then, he asked all the officials to go to the meeting room. Other than the various officials, the heads of the various departments were also present.

"The Divine Dragon Company has developed an armed robot. I obtained a test video of the armed robot. Its power... is very strong! Very powerful!"

"Everyone, take a look and let me know what you think."

At this moment, Minister of State She, who was in charge of equipment production, had dissatisfaction in his eyes. "The Divine Dragon Company doesn't have the qualifications to produce weapons, but they actually dared to privately produce weapons. They're quite bold, aren't they!"

Minister She's voice was not soft, and most of the people present heard it.

Lin Tian looked at Minister She in surprise and gestured to the staff to start playing the video.

When Minister She saw Lin Tian's gaze, he was secretly pleased. He felt that Lin Tian had paid attention to him. He was even thinking about how to stand out.

"Li Chengqian privately developed and produced arms. I have to deal with him. I have to do a good job, so that when the time comes, I'll show off in front of the Leader Tian and leave a deep impression on him." Minister She thought to himself. He had just become a Minister and urgently needed results to prove his ability.

A three-meter-tall humanoid armed robot appeared.

The robots were just like those in science fiction movies. They were cold, handsome, and futuristic-looking.

In the video, Li Chengqian gave the order to start the test.

Eight small holes appeared on the robot's body, and gun barrels as thick as a thumb stretched out.

Then, balls of bullets broke the sound barrier and enveloped the armed robot.

On the huge testing ground with a radius of 3,000 meters, hundreds of dummies were shot in the head almost at the same time.

Right on the heels of that, the white mice and rabbits used for the test were all killed by the armed robots.

After 10 minutes, there were no living creatures left on the testing ground. In 10 minutes, the armed robots killed a total of 2,354 targets.

Bullseye after bullseye, even for mice and rabbits!

After the test video ended, other indicators of the armed robot appeared on the screen.

With 200,000 rounds of ammunition, 99.9% accuracy in marksmanship, and 93% bullseye! The battery and ammunition replacement time was 10 minutes.

Physical characteristics: immune to rockets and autocannons.

Movement speed: 90 kilometers per hour. Limit: 160 kilometers per hour. Powerful arms like rockets can't lock onto the target.

After the video started, everyone gasped. Then, they held their breaths and stared fixedly at the video.

When the test was completed, almost everyone's faces turned pale, and they couldn't help but tremble.

The description was even more terrifying!