Chapter 337: Solar Cannons Activated, Cleanup 2

Huge hundred meter tall tidal waves wrecked havoc and destroyed everything.

A terrifying storm higher than level 15 had already formed. Once the super storm hits land, it would destroy everything on the coast.

Whether it was Lin Tian or Wang Kui, when they heard Li Chengqian's introduction and looked at the apocalyptic disaster on the screen, their expressions became even more solemn.

"We have to destroy the spaceship before it arrives on Earth."

"Once the spaceship comes near Earth, even if the spaceship doesn't do anything, gravity will cause a terrifying disaster and wipe out humans."

"According to the supercomputer's calculations, we only have one month left!"

"If we can't stop the spaceship from coming within a month..."

"Probably..." At this point, Li Chengqian stopped and didn't speak further.

Everyone knew the consequences. At that time, humans would not be far from extinction.

"Prophet Leader, I agree with you!"

"Activate the bats and nests cleanup plan immediately. Clean these things up first."

"Fire, destroy them!"

After Lin Tian finished speaking, he directly operated the planetary management system and issued orders through the system.

After Li Chengqian subtly issued the combat authorization.

Tianfu solar cannon base and Tianci solar cannon base.

Taihang Mountains solar cannon base.

Mount Raya solar cannon base!

...

The moment Li Chengqian authorized and gave the order, a total of 36 solar cannon bases were activated.

Dazzling laser crystals appeared from the ground.

Antennas were connected to the quantum array radar, locking onto the bat nests.

In the sky, below the galactic cosmic platform were specially made smooth mirrors. These mirrors could project the laser beams anywhere on Earth.

Originally, because it was built on the ground, the solar cannons could not attack targets on the surface of the Earth.

However, when complemented by the galactic cosmic platform, the range of the solar cannon had increased. It could attack all the spatial positions around Earth.

It could also attack any location within Earth.

Laser was the best weapon for dealing with the bats!

It was the same with the bat nests.

This was because the power of the light speed power cannon was so powerful and the kinetic energy was so great that they could easily kill the bats. However, the light speed power cannon might blast through the Earth and cause a destructive blow to it at the same time.

In the Tianfu and Tianci solar cannon bases, after the dazzling crystals rose from the ground, a large amount of electricity was consumed under Bai Ze's control.

A dazzling light flashed across the sky, illuminating the night sky as if it was daytime. The terrifying energy carried by the laser burned the air.

With a flash, a laser beam was shone on the cosmic combat platform. Then, it was reflected by the cosmic combat platform and landed on Sunset's grounds like a lightsaber.