Chapter 295: Electromagnetic Propulsion and Controller

[Electromagnetic propulsion control technology, 1 million experience value points. This technology includes the electromagnetic generator, and the electromagnetic propulsion controller blueprint.]

[Electromagnetic stealth technology, 1 million experience value points.]

[Ultra long-distance communication control technique, 1 million experience value points.]

[Small planet magnetic plane blueprint, 1 million experience value points. The prerequisite technology is electromagnetic dynamics control technology.]

In the end, four technologies were left in front of Li Chengqian.

Li Chengqian opened the introduction of the small planet magnetic plane blueprint.

[Small planet magnetic plane: Suitable for planets with magnetic forces. With the power of the planet's magnetic forces, it only needs a small amount of electricity to drive it. It consumes little energy, is extremely fast, and has a simple structure. It's a common plane used by advanced civilizations on the planet.]

[The core power source of the small planet magnetic plane is the electromagnetic propulsion control technology.]

The more Li Chengqian looked at it, the more he felt that this small planet magnetic plane was the most suitable for him.

"Buy it!" Looking at the experience value points that had gone back to hundreds of millions, Li Chengqian bought this technology without hesitation.

[You have spent 2 million experience value points in the Professions mall. You have obtained the Electromagnetic propulsion control technology. You have obtained a small planet magnetic plane. You have 163 million experience value points left.]

In the translucent notification, a huge amount of knowledge began to fuse into Li Chengqian's mind.

Electromagnetic propulsion control technology...

Electromagnetic generator blueprint... This was the power core, just like a propulsion engine in a plane.

Electromagnetic power and direction control... This was the core of the control. It was the key to controlling the speed, altitude, and direction. It was the same as the rudder of a plane.

Small planet magnetic plane blueprint...

A minute later, Li Chengqian had completely digested all the knowledge. His eyes lit up. "Awesome, super awesome!"

"The electromagnetic propulsion control technology is at least a thousand years ahead of Earth's technology!" After obtaining all the knowledge in the technology, Li Chengqian was shocked by how powerful it was.

"When the electromagnetic generator is mass-produced, all the aircraft engine manufacturers in the world will go bankrupt."

The electromagnetic propulsion control technology that Li Chengqian had obtained only required an electromagnetic generator the size of a washbasin to produce about 30 tons of power.

What does this mean? An electromagnetic generator the size of a washbasin could provide the power to fly a medium-sized fighter jet. The power provided was stronger than the original engine.

"The material needed to make the electromagnetic generator and controller is very common. It's a silver-iron compound. Although existing technology can't produce this special silver-iron alloy, for the time being, I have mastered all the technologies. I can use the Worker skills to directly create the electromagnetic generator and controller."

Li Chengqian got the robot to move some raw materials out of the warehouse as he pondered the issue.

Soon, the blueprints were transmitted. Li Chengqian instructed, "Bai Ze, immediately controls the production of the parts that can be produced by the small material processing factory in our factory."