Chapter 243: Reversal of Roles

The two questions that Wang Yizhi asked were what everyone was concerned about.

It was related to the next strategic move of the Divine Dragon.

If the Divine Dragon Software Company couldn't produce enough, they would still have to import the lithography machines.

If the Divine Dragon Software Company could produce enough to meet domestic needs, there would be no need to import. This way, their strategy toward some countries could be changed.

After so many years, it was time to change roles. They would no longer be held ransom because of the advanced lithography machines.

The reason why he asked about the key components of the lithography machine was also because of this consideration.

"President Wang, the first question..."

"The tentative price of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine is 200 million yuan per unit!" Li Chengqian had actually considered the price long ago, even though this prototype had cost him 300 million yuan.

However, all the equipment for this prototype was custom-made and extremely expensive.

If it was mass-produced, the cost would be much lower.

After comprehensive calculations, the production cost of a lithography machine would not exceed 60 million yuan.

Even if it was sold for 200 million yuan, it was already very profitable.

When everyone present heard the price Li Chengqian mentioned, their eyes widened and their breathing became hurried. Wang Yizhi asked very excitedly, "President Li, are you serious?"

Ever since he started working for the National Chip Company, he had never encountered such a cheap lithography machine.

"Yes!" Li Chengqian nodded affirmatively.

"Great, that's great! This way, our company originally planned to use 10 billion yuan to purchase 30 DUV lithography machines this year. As long as the price is reduced to 200 million yuan per unit, we can increase the number of DUV lithography machines we purchase to 50." Wang Yizhi was very excited.

"I'm sorry, I got carried away... President Li, please continue!" Wang Yizhi was very excited. Then, he realized that he had gotten carried away. He hurriedly apologized and allowed Li Chengqian to continue.

"President Wang, the second problem you mentioned just now is the production of the lithography machines."

"Based on the current situation, if we devote all our resources, we can produce about 50 units a month. I think 50 units a month should be enough to satisfy your company's needs," Li Chengqian replied with a smile.

If there was a need to step up the production capacity, Li Chengqian could do it any time.

"It's enough, it's enough!" Wang Yizhi was all smiles after hearing this.

"President Wang just mentioned that we need to take a look at the production factory for the core components." Li Chengqian understood what Wang Yizhi was worried about!

Was it difficult to assemble the lithography machine? It was a little difficult! However, to the Divine Dragon Country, this difficulty was nothing. It could be overcome.

The lens of the photolithography machine, the light source, the ultra-precision motor!

These three were the most critical problems in lithography machine production.

Wang Yizhi mentioned that he needed to take a look at the production factory for the core components to confirm if the Divine Dragon Software Company had really mastered the production technology for the core components.