Chapter 285: Ask Li Chengqian Directly

"Academician Lin Qu, where did the video you sent us come from? Is it true?" Seeing Academician Lin Qu rushed over, the person-in-charge of the control of communicable diseases at the provincial level, Dai Liming, stood up solemnly.

After Dai Liming raised the question, everyone turned to look at Academician Lin Qu. Everyone was anxious.

The people who came this time were all professionals in the diseases field. After watching the video provided by Academician Lin Qu, everyone couldn't help but feel fear.

The virus in the video was too powerful and deadly!

Five minutes was all it took to kill someone.

The distance of the infection was estimated to be more than a hundred meters. Anyone who was within a hundred meters of the zombies would be infected.

After death, the virus could still control the corpse to stand up and move. It could form zombies and continue to spread the virus.

Such a virus was an apocalyptic disaster for humans!

Once it spread to the Divine Dragon, most of the people of Divine Dragon would die from the virus.

"Director Dai, these videos were all shown to me by Li Chengqian," Academician Lin Qu replied extremely solemnly.

"I think everyone has heard of Li Chengqian's achievements in software technology!"

"Due to the need to compete with Sunset for control of the internet, Li Chengqian has been monitoring the relevant areas of Sunset during this period of time."

"These videos were from a camera on Goddess Street in Sunset's Holy Shield region!"

"Other than this video, many videos captured by the cameras in the Holy Shield region have been transmitted to this private online space. I've already sent the website to everyone before I came. I wonder if everyone has seen it?" Academician Lin Qu didn't directly answer the question about the authenticity of the video.

But everyone understood what he meant!

This was true!

Dai Liming's face darkened. He already understood that there was a 99% chance that what happened in the video was real.

Dai Liming had been watching the other surveillance cameras that Academician Lin Qu had mentioned.

Moreover, with Li Chengqian's settings, everyone could check the real-time situation of the cameras in the relevant areas of Sunset's Holy Shield region.

Dai Liming had already surveyed the area before Academician Zeroqu returned.

The scene made Dai Liming's heart sink and his hair stand on end.

The Holy Shield region was quiet. The streets were filled with zombies wandering around. There was no conversation, no hawking, no crying, no laughter, and no fighting.

As for the virus, more than a million people had perished within 2 hours of the virus' appearance in the Holy Shield region.

With such a terrifying mortality rate, even a hydrogen bomb looked like child's play.

"Yes, it's precisely because I've seen it that I need to confirm the news again," Dai Liming said in an extremely serious manner. This was because the scene he saw was too terrifying. It was like hell. He needed all the more to confirm the news with Academician Lin Qu.

In addition to waiting for Academician Lin Qu to confirm the news, Dai Liming had already reported the relevant situation to the higher-ups.

Currently, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had already verified the situation with Sunset. At the same time, they were also contacting the relevant personnel stationed in Sunset to urgently confirm the authenticity of the news.