Chapter 264: The Divine Dragon's Little Scheme

Dagen was an ordinary university student in Kangaroo Plains. He was doing design work using the intelligent CAD software provided by the Divine Dragon Software Company.

He had just entered the relevant parameters into the software, and calculation work was in progress. A progress bar had already appeared on the computer screen.

Suddenly, a pop-up window appeared on his computer screen.

"Dear user, due to a change in the domain name resolution server system of this region, the network protocol of the Divine Dragon System is no longer supported. We apologize for this."

"Therefore, the Divine Dragon System can't connect to the internet and can no longer serve you!"

"The Divine Dragon System will continue to serve you after you have connected to the network."

After the computer displayed this pop-up notification, it was completely hung. There was no longer any reaction. No matter what Dagen, there would be repeated notifications that the Software couldn't be used.

"F*ck, how could this be! The Doomsday Extortion Virus has just left, and my studies and life have just returned to normal. Why can't the Divine Dragon System be used all of a sudden?" Dagen was very upset.

Hans, who lived in the same dormitory as him, stood up from his stool and cursed, "F*ck, damn it! Why can't I go online or play the game? Who did this? I'm going to blow his head off!"

Hans was playing League of Legends, a game from the Divine Dragon Country!

Moreover, he was playing the international version. Just as he was making things hard for a person from Sunset, he got disconnected from the internet suddenly. The game interface disappeared all of a sudden, and only an inoperable pop-up window occupied the entire screen.

"It was done by the Kangaroo Plains officials. The branch domain name resolution server is under the management of the Kangaroo Plains officials. We need to change the system in the branch domain name resolution server. Only the Kangaroo Plains officials have the ability to do so," Dagen said in a low voice.

"I don't care what's on the Kangaroo Plains' mind. I don't care what system they changed. As long as it doesn't affect my internet access, it's fine. I can't go online now. They have to solve this problem." Hans roared manically. "Let's go look for our classmates and the teachers in our school!"

"This problem must be solved for us!" Hans walked out with Dagen, his face full of displeasure.

In the entire Kangaroo Plains, most people felt the same way as Hans. When they realized that they couldn't go online, many people became angry and manic.

Then, they joined forces and took to the streets, starting a huge protest.

...

In the branch domain name resolution server room in Canberra, after the branch domain name resolution server was restarted, two test computers were placed in front of Rafe and Reagan, Director of the Kangaroo Plains Information Department.

The Divine Dragon System was installed on one computer, and the Windows ROM system was installed on the other computer.

Originally, although the computer installed with the Windows ROM system was connected to the internet, it could not obtain an IP address or connect to the internet.

Everything was working normally on the computer installed with the Divine Dragon System.

After the branch domain name resolution server was restarted, the computer that was installed with the Windows ROM system functioned normally right away.