Chapter 304: Terrifying War Machine

"Everyone, please look at the center of the exhibition hall," Li Chengqian said as if he didn't see the surprise on Lin Tian and the others' faces.

There was a huge empty area in the middle of the exhibition hall. There was nothing there.

"This piece of work is my proudest work. It is the highest technological achievement of the Divine Dragon Company."

"I named it Small Planet Magnetic Plane!"

Li Chengqian walked to an inconspicuous place at the edge and pressed a button.

Immediately, the air in the originally empty place distorted, and a huge small planet magnetic plane suddenly appeared.

The height of the small planet magnetic plane was more than 20 meters, and the length was 100 meters. The extremely empty factory was instantly filled up because of its appearance. The top of the small planet magnetic plane was only about a meter away from the ceiling.

The huge small planet magnetic plane was like a huge wall, it had an imposing presence.

The silver-white body had a hi-tech feel.

Printed on the body was the majestic logo of the Divine Dragon Software Company.

Although the small planet magnetic plane looked just like an ordinary plane, there were many differences.

In terms of appearance, compared to regular airplanes, it has better aerodynamic performance and looks like an eagle soaring through the sky.

Regular airplanes have large aerospace engines mounted beneath their wings, while the small planet magnetic plane has nothing beneath its wings.

The small planet magnetic plane uses super graphite batteries as a source of energy. There is no fuel tank or fuel supply system thus creating a larger space in the aircraft.

"What's this?" Most people were shocked by the sudden appearance of the huge plane.

"Such a large aircraft! It is more than twice the size of the largest aircraft in the world." The military leader, Wang Kui, exclaimed with gleaming eyes, "This is undoubtedly the largest aircraft in the world, there is no doubt..

"No wonder this factory is so tall. I was wondering why the Divine Dragon Company's factory was so tall. So that's the reason why."

"The electromagnetic paint can actually turn such a huge plane invisible!"

"This plane doesn't have an engine. Could it be using electromagnetic power? I wonder how its performance is?"

Just as everyone was guessing, Li Chengqian's voice sounded.

"The small planet magnetic plane uses electromagnetic power. Its maximum flying speed is 3,000 kilometers per hour, and its maximum flying height is 20,000 meters."

"It can take 3,000 passengers."

"Its maximum load is 1,000 tons!"

"The small planet magnetic plane can reach any part of the planet in 10 hours."

"It can adapt to temperature ranges of -80 to 60 degrees."

"The small planet magnetic plane is fully coated with electromagnetic paint, allowing it to achieve optical and electromagnetic stealth during flight."

"No one would be able to spot it. No radar on Earth would be able to detect it."

"It will be the safest mode of transportation in time to come."

After hearing Li Chengqian's introduction, everyone couldn't help but gasp, and a chill ran down their spines!

The way they looked at Li Chengqian changed.