Chapter 276: Hope for Health and Longevity

After Academician Lin Qu felt the state of his body, he was completely mesmerized by this state of strength.

This was a temptation that no one could resist.

Looking at the Great Buckthorn fruits hanging on the branches, Academician Lin Qu's eyes were filled with desire. "Li Chengqian, can I eat this Great Buckthorn fruit?"

"This feeling of regaining my youth is too wonderful!"

"This is unbelievable!"

Li Chengqian shook his head and said with a serious expression, "Academician Lin Qu, no!"

"The effect of the Great Buckthorn fruit is very obvious, but you can't eat too much. If you eat too much, instead of feeling nourished, you will have health issues."

"Given your state of health, you cannot take the Great Buckthorn fruit more than once a day."

"Moreover, the Great Buckthorn fruit can only temporarily restore your body's energy. It doesn't actually make your body younger."

"There's no need to eat too much!"

After hearing Li Chengqian's words, Academician Lin Qu's eyes were filled with disappointment.

Academician Lin Qu was already 73 years old. At this age, he had unrealistic hopes for longevity and health like everyone else, he was no exception.

If there was a chance, he wanted it too.

"Wait, the natural Great Buckthorn fruit has such a magical effect."

"If I extract the specific ingredients of the Great Buckthorn fruit... the effect will definitely be better than eating it directly."

"At that time, we might be able to develop a longevity potion that can extend one's lifespan and maintain one's body forever." When Academician Lin Qu thought of this, his eyes were filled with excitement.

"By the way, Li Chengqian, have you done those tests on the Great Buckthorn fruit? Have you analyzed the active ingredients in it?..." Academician Lin Qu's attention was immediately attracted by the Great Buckthorn fruit.

Seeing Academician Lin Qu's excited face, Li Chengqian laughed in his heart. He pretended not to know the situation and didn't answer his question. "Academician Lin Qu, let's get down to business."

"This is the..."

"You said that you came here this time to inspect this automated farm." Li Chengqian finished his sentence.

Academician Lin Qu opened his mouth, but he could only suppress the topic of the Great Buckthorn fruit. He was really here to inspect the operation of the automated farm.

Especially when Li Chengqian's automated farm was operating in the desert.

If he could replicate the experience of Li Chengqian's automated farm and promote it in the other desert areas of the Divine Dragon Country, it would be a way to increase the strength of the Country.

The Divine Dragon Country's desert area occupied 20% of all the land area. Even if only half of it could be farmed, it was a huge matter for the Divine Dragon Country.

This was because Divine Dragon's current cultivation area was only 12.5% of its land area. Moreover, about 5% was in hilly and mountainous areas, making it difficult to mechanize cultivation.

Only 7.6% of the land was on the plains, which could be mechanized and cultivated on a large scale.

As for the desert area, the terrain was very flat with the wind and sand all year round.