Chapter 322: Change

"I hereby declare the country is in a state of emergency!" Lin Tian's voice was not loud, but it spread to thousands of families through the livestream.

He was the Leader and had the right to declare a state of emergency. In the face of an apocalyptic disaster like the asphyxiation virus, the conditions for declaring a state of emergency were fulfilled.

As long as the country entered a state of emergency, his removal would be ineffective.

In a state of emergency, all laws may be set aside.

"I don't agree! You're no longer the Leader. You have no right to declare a state of emergency!"

"Guards, take Lin Tian away!" The Economics Leader ordered the guards coldly.

Lin Tian snorted coldly. Two armed robots walked forward and stood beside Lin Tian.

Right on the heels of that, a black gun barrel emerged from the armed robot's body.

Seeing this, the guards who were hesitating whether to step forward immediately became determined and looked straight ahead.

"Guards, take the Economics Leader and the others away!" Lin Tian shouted coldly.

Then, Lin Tian's gaze shifted to Wang Kui, "Wang Kui, you're in charge of this matter!"

"Yes!"

"Everyone, let's attack together. There are so many of us. Lin Tian is not our match!" The Economics Leader's expression turned ferocious as he roared.

"If we fall into Lin Tian's hands, we won't be able to survive either!" Someone in the crowd shouted.

Earlier, they said that they were removing him, but in fact, they were seizing power!

Now that they were in Lin Tian's hands, they definitely wouldn't get away.

"Charge!" Immediately, the crowd rushed towards Lin Tian in a mess.

"I've given you a chance!" Lin Tian sighed in his heart. He pointed at the charging crowd and ordered, "Kill anyone who comes beyond this line!"

Swish... Swish!

The extremely sharp sound of an air-powered pistol was heard.

The people who rushed forward fell one after another.

Everyone who rushed beyond the line set by Lin Tian was killed. Beyond the line drawn by Lin Tian, the others looked at the corpses on the ground with fear in their eyes. "Demon, this is a demon!"

...

In the Divine Dragon Company's factory, Li Chengqian watched the entire incident.

"Brilliant, brilliant!"

"After this, no one will dare to challenge Lin Tian again."

"No one would dare to object to the plans to implement the planetary management system, universal vaccine, nuclear fusion power station, and so on!" Li Chengqian had a smile on his face.

At this moment, Li Chengqian received a message from the planetary management system.

"Planetary management system promotion plan initiated... Estimated completion time is 1 day."

"National vaccination program initiated... Estimated completion time is 5 days."

"Nuclear fusion power plant construction plan is initiated... Estimated completion time is 324 days."

This information was automatically sent to Li Chengqian after Lin Tian activated the plans in the system.

The smile on Li Chengqian's face became even more intense.