Chapter 245: Contract

In actual fact, Huang Jun wasn't keen on having a meal with Louise at all.

But he finally agreed on second thought!

This was because Wang Yizhi had yet to send any final update. Although he felt that there would be no problem with the results of the inspection.

Since Li Chengqian dared to say that he was able to mass-produce the key components domestically.

That must be true.

Because there was no need for Li Chengqian to lie.

The lithography machine holds an extremely important strategic position in chip production.

However, the market for lithography machines was not big! The profit margin wasn't too high. For a world-class giant like ASML, it actually didn't make much profit in a year, ten billion at the most.

As for Li Chengqian, he was already the overlord of operating systems.

Operating systems alone could bring Li Chengqian hundreds of billions of yuan in profit in a year.

Would Li Chengqian ruin the reputation of the Divine Dragon Software Company for the sake of ten billion yuan in profits a year?

This was obviously impossible!

However, to be safe, just in case, he still needed to maintain his relationship with Louise.

If something happened to the Divine Dragon Software Company, they could still buy a lithography machine from ASML as long as they maintained their relationship with Louise.

Moreover, after this incident, Huang Jun believed that the people of ASML would no longer dare to be arrogant in front of him.

Even if he bought a lithography machine from ASML, the price would be affordable.

Those who came over would never be humiliated again.

Under Louise's lead, everyone filed out and walked towards the most upscale restaurant in town.

Chaiter walked at the back of the crowd with a long face. He was like a joke.

No one greeted him or exchanged pleasantries with him.

When Wang Wei and the other young people passed by Chaiter, they sneered.

Although Wang Wei and the others didn't speak, it was all written on their faces.

Chaiter's face turned even paler. He carefully recalled what Huang Jun had said. The more he thought about it, the more afraid he became.

Other than the National Chip Company, no other company in the world could place such a big order for this batch of lithography machines.

These lithography machines were stored in a high-end, clean-room warehouse. They needed to be maintained regularly.

In the past year, it had cost ASML almost 50 million yuan.

If the contract was signed with the National Chip Company, even if this batch of goods could not be transported away for some reason...

The losses would be borne by the Divine Dragon Country.

"He'll kill me and tear me to pieces." In an instant, Chaiter was drenched in cold sweat.

"No... It can't be! The Divine Dragon Country definitely hasn't mastered the production technology of the lithography machine. Even if they have, they can't mass-produce it!" Chaiter kept consoling himself.

"If the Divine Dragon Country had already mass-produced the lithography machine, Huang Jun and the others wouldn't have stayed here to chat with us. They would have definitely gone back."