Chapter 308: Vaccine and Hydrogen Bomb Preparation

"A vaccine!"

"The vaccine is our only hope!" Li Chengqian looked into Lin Tian's eyes and said seriously.

"One will die within 5 minutes of being infected with the asphyxiation virus."

"The human body's immune system doesn't have time to react."

"If you inject the vaccine in advance, it will produce virus antibodies in the body. The human immune system can then fight the asphyxiation virus the moment one is infected." After Li Chengqian finished speaking, he looked at Lin Tian.

"So, you used the small planet magnetic plane to bring a corpse in so as to develop a vaccine? We will be alright once a vaccine has been developed." Lin Tian finally understood why Li Chengqian did this.

After knowing Li Chengqian's plans, Lin Tian heaved a heavy sigh of relief in his heart.

He had seen for himself earlier, his men couldn't subdue him with bare hands. Li Chengqian could crush everyone with his martial strength.

It would be a disaster if he injured Li Chengqian with weapons. This was because he did not know where the small planet magnetic plane would transport the corpse.

Divine Dragon would immediately be like Sunset once the corpse was brought into the country. The country would be destroyed...

"Li Chengqian, we have a highly secured biological laboratory at the southwest border. There are a large number of experienced vaccine scientists there."

"I'll get someone to send you the address of the laboratory immediately. Send the corpse there directly." Lin Tian gave the others a look.

"President Li, our biological laboratory is in the Great Western Region. The coordinates are 3.654..." A person stood up and told Li Chengqian the coordinates.

All eyes were on Li Chengqian. He shook his head and said resolutely, "Leader Tian, the asphyxiation virus is not an ordinary virus. Even the top experts in the world can't develop a vaccine for it within a short time."

"It might even spread faster while they are trying to develop the vaccine."

"The corpses obtained from Sunset will be transported directly to the new biological laboratory of the Divine Dragon Company. I will personally develop the vaccine."

In his previous life, after all the countries faced the outbreak of the asphyxiation virus, their initial choice was the same. That was to lock down and completely cut off communication with the outside world. They wanted to isolate the asphyxiation virus in the most rigorous way.

At the same time, every country was working hard to develop a vaccine for the asphyxiation virus.

However, the asphyxiation virus was created by aliens. It was different from the viruses that originally existed on Earth.

In the end, all the countries' efforts failed. Not only did they fail to develop a vaccine, but the experiment also caused the asphyxiation virus to spread faster.

Therefore, how could Li Chengqian let Lin Tian arrange for someone else to develop the vaccine?

Moreover, Li Chengqian had already bought the specific virus vaccine development technology from the Professions Mall.

The biological research center had already been completed with the support of the construction robots.

After obtaining the technology to develop a specific vaccine, he had already begun to prepare the relevant equipment. Currently, all the equipment had been installed in the biological research center.