Chapter 234: Producing a Lithography Machine 2

He placed a piece of specially made high-luminosity glass on the workbench. If one didn't have good eyesight, they wouldn't be able to notice the existence of this piece of glass.

Li Chengqian caressed the surface of this piece of glass. His touch was even gentler and more careful than when he was caressing a lover.

Among the professions that Li Chengqian took on, there was a Worker profession.

The Precise Sizing skill of the Worker profession was simply a divine weapon when it came to creating high-precision components. It was simply invincible.

[Precise Sizing (Master): You are abnormally sensitive to size, you can detect sizes up to a 1-nanometer margin of error, just by relying on your palms and eyes].

The lens is one of the most sophisticated components of a lithography machine, requiring extremely high transparency and surface leveling.

How high a level was required?

When a lens, one meter in diameter, used by a photolithography machine was enlarged to the size of the entire Divine Dragon Country, the difference in the surface of the glass could not exceed 20 centimeters.

This was a very demanding figure.

The Divine Dragon Country didn't have the relevant foundation and technology!

This was also one of the reasons why the Divine Dragon Country could only produce 90 nm for the time being and couldn't produce more advanced DUV lithography machines!

For any country, this kind of high-level processing was a huge challenge.

However, to Li Chengqian, this problem had never been a problem from the beginning.

The Precise Sizing skill could allow Li Chengqian to achieve an even more incredible level of processing accuracy.

To Li Chengqian, the second issue that had always restricted his lens processing was the glass material.

He couldn't find glass that met the criteria.

However, this problem was resolved with Zhang Tianling's arrival. Zhang Tianling had not only brought the blueprints for the DUV lithography machine but also the technology related to the glass of the DUV lithography machine.

After obtaining the technology from Zhang Tianling, Li Chengqian bought a glass factory to specialize in producing this kind of translucent glass.

After the translucent glass was produced, it was first polished using the most sophisticated processing method in the Divine Dragon Country before it was finally sent to Li Chengqian.

Li Chengqian carried out the final polishing of the special glass.

Li Chengqian held a special grinding tool in his hand. He gently slid it twice on the glass before reaching out to test the level of the glass again.

"Almost there!" A smile appeared on Li Chengqian's face. He picked up the huge glass lens and placed it in a piece of special equipment to clean it.

The glass was cleaned with super pure water without any impurities. After a full 20 minutes, the cleaning of the glass lens was finally completed.

"I've finally made this big guy!" Li Chengqian felt a huge sense of accomplishment when he saw the assembled lithography machine conducting a self-check after the power was connected.

Li Chengqian spent almost a month working nonstop without sleep or rest!

There were also thousands of people helping in the purchasing and transport of related materials.