Chapter 287: As Timid as a Mouse

In the Divine Dragon Software Company, Li Chengqian saw the destruction on the screen and suddenly stood up from his seat.

"Sunset actually used a hydrogen bomb!"

"What determination!"

The cameras connected to the big screen kept switching under Bai Ze's control. When a camera was destroyed, it would switch to the nearest camera that was still functioning.

At the same time, the military satellite images of Sunset and Divine Dragon were transmitted to the big screen in front of Li Chengqian in real time under Bai Ze's control.

The huge fireball that erupted from the hydrogen bomb was like the sun, instantly annihilating everything. Nothing survived.

That terrifying scene stunned Li Chengqian.

"Master, according to my calculations, the fireball from the hydrogen bomb that was set off covers all the urban areas of the Holy Shield region."

"IThe temperature at the outermost edge of the coverage range has instantly increased to about 200 degrees."

"The zombies in the Holy Shield region have all been destroyed."

"On the ground, there is a 99.99% probability that the airborne virus has been eliminated!"

Bai Ze analyzed the situation after the explosion.

However, Li Chengqian's face remained solemn. Although the hydrogen bomb was powerful, the terror of the asphyxiation virus had exceeded everyone's expectations.

"In the Master of All Professions game, we've used all kinds of methods to eliminate the virus."

"We've used hydrogen bombs too."

"However, it can only stop the spread of the virus, but it can't completely destroy it."

"There are indeed no more airborne viruses on the ground! However, there are still viruses underground and in the water. The birds that flew out of the Holy Shield region also carry viruses."

If the asphyxiation virus was so easy to deal with, why would the human population shrink from ten billion to tens of millions within half a year?

Even if Sunset bombarded Earth with hydrogen bombs, it was unknown if the virus would be eliminated. In any case, the human race would have become extinct.

Even if all the viruses had fortunately been eliminated by the hydrogen bomb, did they really think that the aliens would stop there?

A biological weapon that was lethal to Earthlings was nothing more than a toy to aliens.

They could continue to send viruses to Earth at any time.

"A vaccine. The only way now is a vaccine!" Li Chengqian muttered.

If he wanted to develop a vaccine against the asphyxiation virus, he had to obtain the live virus.

However, the asphyxiation virus was too toxic. Any living person who approached it would die in a few minutes.

Therefore, Li Chengqian was prepared to use remote-controlled robots to obtain samples of the asphyxiation virus.

To humans, the terrifying asphyxiation virus was deadly. But to robots, they were harmless.

"Bai Ze, call out the blueprint of the virus collection robot. Let's keep working!" Li Chengqian picked up a welding helmet and held a welding torch in his hand. He was about to continue welding the virus collection robot according to the blueprint on the big screen.