Chapter 242: The Most Critical Question

In Tianyi City, the testing of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine was finally over.

The engineers from the National Chip Company tested all the parameters of the machine over 20 hours.

Li Chengqian's introduction to the machine was already shocking enough.

But the results of their test were even more shocking than what Li Chengqian had said.

The production speed of 450 mm diameter silicon slices reached 360 slices per hour!

It was 60 slices more than the 300 slices that Li Chengqian had stated.

In a month, the number of silicon chips that could be processed increased by a total of 43,000! The number reached an astonishing 259,000!

This production capacity was 1.5 times that of a usual lithography machine!

At the same time, through the test, the engineers also discovered something else.

If there were no issues with the other production steps of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine, the pass rate could reach 99.5%, which was 1.3 percentage points higher than 98.2% as Li Chengqian had stated.

Do not underestimate 1.3%.

When the number of chips produced was in the hundreds of millions, an increase of 1.3% would allow the products produced to be more competitive.

The lithography machine had been operating at full power for 20 hours. The engineers had installed a large number of temperature sensors around the machine. Even when it was operating at maximum power, the highest temperature was only 43 degrees.

This temperature ensures that the lithography machine can operate steadily for a long time.

In the lithography room, the engineers installed a light source test sensor to record the energy and attenuation of the light source!

The result was unbelievably good.

The energy attenuation of the light source was very small. Even if it was continuously used, the light source in this lithography machine could be used for at least a year. The usage time was more than two times that of the ASML lithography machine.

Wang Yizhi looked worn out.

Ever since he came to the factory of the Divine Dragon Software Company, he had never left, nor had he closed his eyes to rest.

Although he felt extremely tired, his spirits became higher and higher as he completed the tests one by one.

At this moment, the person in charge of this test, Wang Ben, had already sorted out the test reports and was going through them with Wang Yizhi one by one.

"... President Wang, after testing, the Divine Dragon Model 1 photolithography machine should be the most advanced DUV lithography machine in the world!"

"All the benchmarks of this lithography machine have surpassed the ASML DUV lithography machine."

Just as the two of them were communicating, Academician Lin Qu, Academician Ji Cheng, and Li Chengqian walked in happily.

Academician Lin Qu and Academician Ji Cheng were both old and in poor health.

They were worried about the health of the two academicians.

So the night before, Li Chengqian and Wang Yizhi insisted on bringing them to the hotel to rest.

Even so, the two of them woke up before dawn.

The two of them were worried about the test results of the Divine Dragon Model 1 lithography machine. At the break of dawn, they were going to secretly take a taxi to the factory in the small desert.