Chapter 226: Brilliance and Assassin

Everyone in the hall heard Director Guo's words.

The entire hall was in an uproar.

"Ding Ling and Jian Qingli are in luck!"

"Ding Ling and Jian Qingli's greatest luck is that they were neighbors with Li Chengqian. If Li Chengqian and I were neighbors, I might be the one to win the medal this time," many people said sourly.

"It's a waste to give this award to Ding Ling. She doesn't need it at all. She should give it to me." Ding Ling and Zhao Peng were in Li Chengqian's team for the Junior Informatics Programming Competition. They had won the championship and thus had already obtained direct admission to Divine Dragon University.

The award given to Ding Ling would add 10 points to the university entrance examination. It was very useful.

However, Ding Ling didn't need these 10 points at all.

"Jealousy is eating me up alive!"

"If only my neighbor was Li Chengqian."

"If only my boyfriend was Li Chengqian."

Below the stage, Ding Ling and Jian Qingli smiled in surprise when they heard Director Guo mention their names.

Especially Jian Qingli. When she heard her name, she was so excited that her eyes were filled with tears.

While 10 points was useless to Ding Ling, it was very useful to her.

With these 10 points, although she couldn't get into Divine Dragon University, which was the best university, she could get into other universities in Dragon City.

She knew that Li Chengqian would definitely study in Dragon City, so she had to go to Dragon City too.

She was afraid that if she didn't tag along, Li Chengqian would soon forget her.

Moreover, through Director Guo's words just now, she also got another message. It was Li Chengqian who actively fought for her and Ding Ling to receive this award.

This meant that she had a place in Li Chengqian's heart.

To her, this was the greatest affirmation.

"Would Ding Ling and Jian Qingli please come on stage to receive the award," Director Guo said with a smile.

"Ding Ling, go and receive the award."

"Jian Qingli, go up quickly. The leaders are waiting for you on the stage."

Under the envious gazes of the students, Ding Ling and Jian Qingli stood up. Under the guidance of the teacher, they walked up to the stage excitedly.

When he saw the two of them walking up, he smiled and waved at them to come to his side.

"Thank you for your contribution to Tianyi City!"

"However, I hope that you won't put yourself in danger in the future... Because your brains and knowledge are more important than anything else. Your existence is very important to the country." Director Guo handed the medal and certificate to Li Chengqian solemnly.

"Director Guo, thank you!" Li Chengqian smiled and nodded, not saying anything else.

Besides Li Chengqian, the highest-ranking official of Tianyi City, Shu Wen, presented Ding Ling with the award. "Women are not inferior to men. You're a brave and outstanding child. I heard that you've already obtained the admission notice to Divine Dragon University. Congratulations. I hope you can achieve greater things in the future."