Chapter 229: Is There Some Kind of a Misunderstanding?

Zhang Tianling leaned against Li Chengqian's chest. That peerlessly beautiful face was right in front of Li Chengqian.

His eyes were tightly shut, and his face was filled with residual fear.

When he was doing research on the brainwave receiver, Li Chengqian read a lot of medical data.

He could tell at a glance that Zhang Tianling was under the effect of anesthesia.

This situation was not fatal. Zhang Tianling would be conscious once the anesthetic had worn off.

Therefore, after thinking for a while, he helped Zhang Tianling into the Divine Dragon Software Company.

As Li Chengqian was helping Zhang Tianling into the Divine Dragon Software Company, he received a message from Director Guo on his phone.

"President Li, thank you for the information."

In fact, Li Chengqian had already taken relevant precautions from the time Zhang Tianling arrived at the Divine Dragon Software Company to steal the brainwave coding technology.

He knew that the brainwave coding technology and the brainwave receiver were futuristic technologies that would tempt many people with evil designs.

People would do anything for money!

Therefore, he asked Bai Ze to develop a security program.

All the surveillance cameras in Tianyi City were included in the security program.

All the electronic devices were Bai Ze's eyes.

Any stranger who appeared in Tianyi City would enter Bai Ze's database.

Anyone who appeared around the Divine Dragon Software Company would be included in Bai Ze's surveillance range.

Bai Ze was an artificial intelligence program. As long as anyone had appeared once, it would be stored in the database. Any disguise would be useless.

Li Chengqian had handed over these people's information to Director Guo when he met him earlier in the day.

Then, the incident at night happened.

Soon after, Li Chengqian brought Zhang Tianling to the studio upstairs.

There were still some people working overtime in the Company. When they saw Li Chengqian holding the drunk-looking Zhang Tianling, the boys all had evil and knowing smiles on their faces.

As for the girls, they were disappointed to see their male idol bringing a girl back.

"If only that person was me." Someone felt sour.

When they arrived at the studio, Li Chengqian placed Zhang Tianling on the sofa.

This happened to be the sofa that Zhang Tianling sat on a while ago, where Li Chengqian had pretended to be drunk and took advantage of her.

Li Chengqian shifted his gaze to Zhang Tianling.

Zhang Tianling's eyes were tightly shut. Her small face was devastatingly beautiful and flawless.

However, there was also fatigue and lingering fear on her face.

She made people feel the urge to protect her.

"No wonder she became the most powerful commercial spy in Sunset. No one can resist a face and a body like hers... Any man would be attracted to her." Li Chengqian exclaimed in his heart.

As Li Chengqian was admiring her, Zhang Tianling gradually regained her consciousness.

She struggled to open her eyes and happened to see Li Chengqian's half-smile. The panic and fear in her heart disappeared in an instant. She actually felt a sense of security in her heart instead