Chapter 3: Sneak

Jennie's P. O. V.

"Thank you for carrying these" I pointed the groceries that he's carrying since earlier.

"That's nothing, I can carry all those stuff if I have to" He chuckled.

"Really? Such a sweet heart" I laugh at him, he gave me a genuine smile like he's always doing when he's around me.

"Really" He shake his head, he knows that I'm teasing him.

"Let's fetch Rosé there, I know she's waiting for Jimin" I said.

Kai is my childhood sweetheart. We are neighbors just like Rosé, since we were kids we got along pretty well. Our personality match together, When we moved on their place, he's the first boy who stood up for me from those bullies. After that day I met him, I met Rosé. That's how our friendship started.

As Me and Kai grew older, Our feelings became mutual but we're not in a relationship. I told him that we should stop right there, I need to prioritize my studies. He's not courting me but it feels like he is by doing these things to me. I'm not complaining but I'm not thinking about any relationship by now. We're not rich, we don't have any luxurious things at home but there's only gold thing that we have, that's love and happiness. I want my parents to be proud of me as I'm pursuing my and their dream.

My Father works in a restaurant while My Mom is an housewife and I'm the only child of the Kim's. I'm pursuing my dream to become a Lawyer and thankfully I'm on my third year in Law school. It's really hard for me to study in one of the best Law school and University in Seoul.

That's why I wished I'm a princess too.

"Chaeng!!" I called her, she's sitting on the bench near on the fountain while waiting for his Oppa.

"Unnie! Kai Oppa!" She giggled, she got up from seat and run towards me as if we didn't saw each other for decades.

"How's the busking?" I asked her, I took her guitar and carry it. Kai wants to carry this for me but I said no. Rosé took the speakers and we started to walk, it's getting late and we still have classes tomorrow. Rosé is still studying too, she's on her second year in education. She wants to be a teacher while Kai he finished his studies last year, He's now a secretary in the company.

"Well it's really great, I got a lot of money from other people again. I'm sure the kids will be happy if they sees us there again!" She happily said.

"I'll be with you by tomorrow night, okay? I'm sorry I didn't made it today. You know I have a part time job as a tutor and I need to support my needs" I explained to her.

"That's okay Unnie, Don't worry I understand. You know what? I found a new Friend here earlier" She said.

"Really? Who? Where's that friend of yours?" Kai asked her, He put his arm on my shoulder but I quickly removed it. I glare at him and he just laugh at me.

"Wait.. Her name is.. " She stopped from walking to think. She scratch her head feeling irritated the she can't remember the girl's name. "Lisa!!" She shouted.

"Lisa? Oohh" I nodded. We started to walk again and she's telling us how funny Lisa was earlier.

"She's funny, she don't want to take a picture but she promise me that she will come back every other night!" She giggled. It's only hours when they met but she's acting like she knew her for a long time.

"Yah. Don't trust too much, we don't her" Kai warned her which I agree.

"Yeah. You just met her for two hours and yet you're acting like you know her for long" I said but she shrugged her shoulder.