Chapter 56: Recall

Jimin's P. O. V.

How could they didn't believe on me? They should take some action with this. The suspect was inside the Castle all along, Kai was a dangerous Man. How could Jennie said Yes to the freaking stupid asshole? Jennie is a smart girl tho.

While I'm walking through the passage, I saw a familiar back frame who just entered the Hall. I quickly run to reach him and I wasn't wrong, It was Bobby.

"Bobby!" I call out his name, He look back and wave his hand when he saw me. He tell something to his man servant.

"Oh hey Jimin! What's up? Sorry we're kinda busy today because of what happened" Bobby apologize.

"No. It's okay, I just want to tell you something but I think Yoongi Hyung needs to be here too and other Lords?" I suggested.

He look around seems like he's looking for someone.

"I do think this is important?" He said, I nod my head and he tap my shoulder "Follow me" He stated.

He started to walk and use the stairs for Royalties. The guards blocked my way but Bobby told them that it's okay. As I was following him, a lot of maids are running back and forth from the Room.

"Here, let's go here" He said and open the door for me "I'll call them, wait me here" He went out for awhile.

I look around his room and I swear he got a big room. It seems like it's our house, What more on the Queen's room right? I stood up and look at their pictures, their pictures when they're still kids. They seems close that's why I never doubt how they protect each other.

Only Yoongi and Lisa were frowing at the other picture when they're on the throne then the others are smiling widely. There's another picture also at the yard all of them are really happy.

"What's up Jimin!"

I look back and saw Bambam and the others entering the room. Bobby locked the door, Taehyung pull me on the couch to sit then they followed

"Bobby called us because he said you will say something important? What is it?" He asked.

I took a deep breathe and wet my lips, I'm scared that the Emperor won't believe on my words. I don't want to cause any trouble here but Kai push me to go through.

"I don't know if you will believe me but.. "

"What is it? You seems scared huh?" Bambam said and sit beside me.

"I saw what really happened about the Queen, it's not an accident. Kai stab her, I saw how he stab the Queen. Believe me!" I said and look at them.

They all look at each other and Bobby pull the couch and seat in front of me.

"How could yo-"

"He followed the Queen. I don't know why I got there but I vividly saw how he stab and push The Queen on the cliff. She wants to fight back but they both fell, I already told it to Jin Young but he told me to wait until the Queen confirmed it. I can't blabber something without evidence and someone who will prove that I'm telling the truth" I explained to them.

Yoongi clenched his jaw and a small laugh escape from his mouth

"I'm not surprise, I heard it myself how she curse and wants to take revenge from the Queen. Remember when we got in trouble?" Yoongi asked the three.

Bobby seems like he's thinking and he got up from the couch.

"Yah! I remember it that he wants to have a revenge!" He confirmed.