Chapter 67: Offer

Lisa walk inside her room as soon as she heard everything from her Mother. Everyone cried about the bad news and even the Lords want to find and kill Kai as soon as possible. Jin Young cried also as Dara was the first woman he's been with when Lisa was born. He couldn't help himself but to leave the living room and get some fresh air. 

Lisa took the broken picture and took her seat on the couch, She stop herself from sniveling but her tears fall down and she grip on the picture frame she's holding. 

"You didn't even wait for me, I told you to go with me but you refused" She wiped her tears and bit her lip. Everything was still on process, It's really hard for everyone to accept the fact that Dara was gone now. Everything happened so fast, Lisa was hurt that Dara left her that early. She's with her since she became human, through good and hard times Dara was with her guiding and protecting her from any harm but she never did protect Dara.

"I will fucking kill you, Kim Jongin" Lisa said and wiped her tears before she walk out her room in hurry. While she was walking, The Lords saw her walking in hasty. They quickly run towards her and pull her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Yoongi asked her but Lisa shoved his hand

"I will go home and find that Kai, I won't let him live this time" She answered.

"Are you crazy? He's after us Lisa, Before you could even do something stupid.. You better focus on how you should protect everyone around you. Everyone who's important to you, I would never believe that he wouldn't follow your steps in dark" Yoongi warned her.

Bambam tap her shoulder "We know that he did too much but don't do something in rush. Lisa it will be on process but we assure you that it will going to happen" He said.

Lisa lowered her head and wiped her tears, Taehyung poke her head and hissed "Stop crying! Dara didn't even raised you to become a cry baby!" He said.

"Everyone was leaving me.. " Lisa sobs, The Lords didn't control their emotions as the tears fall down on their cheek. They are obviously sad on the news because Dara wasn't just Lisa's handmaid, She's part of their Family as well. 

Yoongi look up to stop himself to cry then he pull Lisa closer to him "Stop crying, you gay" He chuckle and look at the others "Yah! Look at yourself, Man up!" Yoongi yelled at them. It's the very first time that the Lords cried so Yoongi offered a hug on them "Come here" He said and the three walk towards him and give them a hug. 

Lisa pull out and look at them "Where's Ser Jin Young?" She asked and they pointed the balcony in the living room. 

Lisa walk inside and saw him alone, sniffing the fresh air in the balcony. She walk beside him and grip on the railings "Are you okay?" Jin Young asked her as soon as he noticed Lisa beside him. 

"Even if I am or not, Nothing's gonna change.. " Lisa mumbled.

"I shouldn't leave her in the Castle, She should be alive and watch your home coming" Jin Young forcefully laugh. Lisa frown and look up in the sky, She heard a small sobs from Jin Young "We've been together for almost 23 years and she end up like that" He sigh.

Lisa purse her lips and tap Jin Young's shoulder "She won't be happy if she will see you crying..." She stated, trying to be strong in front of him.

"Everyone will come and go but only few people will stay.. Yet she chose to leave" Jin Young cried, Lisa hug him. It's new to her to see Jin Young crying in front of her, It's the very first time to see him like this maybe the two get along like a real family that's why Jin Young couldn't accept the fact that Dara was now gone and will never come back.