Chapter 75: Start

Yoongi's P. O. V.

It was a sunny morning for all of us, We've been here under the sun for God knows how long it was! I never dreamt of being dried under the sun. That Professor is getting on my nerves!

How could he do this to us? Giving some fliers to other people outside the campus for some sort of activities??! He's crazy as hell!

"This is not what I deserve!" I put yhe fliers on the trash can and kick it because of irritation.

"Calm down Hyung" Jimin said while he's busy giving it to other people who just passed by.

"How could I? We're here for almost three hours!" I complained and took my seat on the near bench I saw. 

Jimin was continuously giving the fliers on every people around. I look around and it was quite familiar to me. I look side by side and noticed that it was the same way where Jennie's house designated.

"Hyung everything was clear! I think we need to hurry to go back in school so we have something to present" Jimin said as he walk towards me wearing his big smile.

"Sure! So I can go home early today" I said as I stretch my arm and stood up.

I put my arm on Jimin's shoulder and we both walk while talking about something inside the Castle.

"So Queen Lisa will go back on the Castle after her naming and will never get a chance to see her friends here anymore? That's a sad thing" He pouted while looking down on the pathway.

"That's what should the Queen and King do. They will stay inside until they got rotten" I chuckle.

I look back when I heard a loud horn of a vehicle behind us and a loud scream of people.

"What is i-"

I pull Jimin aside when a raging motorcycle passed by us. A two wearing black jacket and pants with their helmets were trying to run their motorcycle on us.

"What an actual fuck!" I cursed.

The motorcycle stop and turn around to face us. I gritted my teeth and furrowed my brows on what they did.
"You'll pay for this, get off of your big bike and I will destroy you ugly face!" Jimin acted like he wants to fight them back.

He started to walk towards them and quickly stop when the driver of the said big bike took out his gun and pointed it on him. My eyes widened in shock, A lot of people scream and hide in every stores.

"H-Hang on" Jimin stuttered and raise his both arms as well as mine.

"Who are you?" I asked him.

He tilted his head and point the gun on me. I swallow a lump because of nervousness, who wouldn't be? Someone's pointing a gun on us.

"I knew it, This activity won't give any benefits on us" Jimin whispered

"What do you want? I don't have any money" I told but he grip on the gun.

"I don't need money, We want your heads" He speak.

"Which head?" Jimin mocked on him which made him more triggered to aim the gun on him again.

He move backwards a little bit "I'm just j-joking!" He explained.

The gunman raise his gun and fire "You shut up kid" He aim his gun once again and was about to pull the trigger when a police car arrived.

"Fuck!" The rider on the back cuss "I'll be back to get your heads!" He shouted and tap the shoulder of the driver.

His voice was quite familiar, Is it Kai?