Chapter 77: Love

The night has come and the dinner date for Lisa and Sunmi is happening. They decided to have a dinner inside the Palace for safety. It was on Sunmi's room, a lot of petals and candles are lit up around it, addition the perfect scenery of the City. It was supposed to be a perfect date if she's with Jennie, Lisa thought to herself while cutting the meat.

"What's your plan after the declaration?" Sunmi asked and give a slice of meat on Lisa's plate.

"I don't have. Just going home after a few days" She shortly said.

"How about let's have some.. Vacation? I mean relaxation. What do you think?" Sunmi suggested but Lisa shake her head.

"It was vicious Sunmi and I don't think it was a perfect thing to do. I'm now a Queen so I should be responsible on my people instead on my own sake" She seriously said.

Sunmi pour a wine for Lisa and make her drink it "Taste this. Hyung Suk told me that this is one of the best wine he tasted" She offered.

Lisa took it and and have a drink of it "Hmm this a great drink indeed!" She amusingly said. Sunmi giggle on the sight that Lisa went amazed on the taste of the wine. She pour her glass to taste it too.

"You're incredibly stunning tonight even though you are just wearing a simple clothes yet you still caught my attention" Sunmi stated which made Lisa laugh in her compliment.

"I know, you don't have to say it" Lisa sly a smirk and lean on the backrest of her chair.

Sunmi took a piece of beef and directed it to Lisa's mouth "Open it" She pouted when Lisa was just looking at her.

A sudden knock on the door was heard but Sunmi don't mind it and just focusing on Lisa.

"I think w-"

"No. mind them it was just another food delivery" Sunmi smile "Come in!" She added and went back on feeding Lisa.

Lisa have no choice but to open her mouth and chew the meat she gave. The door open and she heard a footsteps coming towards them. Lisa wipe her mouth using the table napkin.

"Your Grace this is your appetizer" A lady said.

"Oh. Thank you" Sunmi went surprised when she saw Jennie, who delivered the food to them.

Lisa look on her side and eyes even went wider when she saw Jennie wearing a handmaid's uniform. She almost stumble on her chair but she still regain her posture.

"I should get going Your Grace" Jennie bowed her head and made her way on the door.

"Miss Kim" Lisa called, Jennie turn around to face her and smile as if she saw nothing.

"Anything you wanted to ask, Your Grace?" Jennie asked.

"U-Uhm. Just clean my room, I don't want to see any dirt when I came back" She told and look away not wanting to get uncomfortable in front of Sunmi.

"Yes Your Grace" Jennie said and leave the said room.

Lisa took a drink of wine to lessen the nervousness she's feeling and give Sunmi the sweetest smile she can.

Meanwhile on Lisa's room, Jennie was cleaning the whole place even though there's no dirt to be clean of. She slump her ass on the couch and burried her face on her palm thinking about what she saw earlier, Lisa dating Sunmi.

It was really romantic date for her, Her dream dinner date. A lot of candles and petals of roses were all her thing. She put the books on the shelf to erase the thoughts, a bottle of wine was place on the center table so she took a glass of it and drink it.