Chapter 17: Spending Night

"You know her?" The two boys asked in Unison. Yoongi was having a hard time to balance himself because Lisa was standing unsteadily.

"Y-Yes" Jennie nodded slowly, Kai went beside her and look at Lisa from head to toe

"She looks familiar.. " He stated.

Yoongi elbowed Lisa on her waist "Stand up straight" Yoongi gritted his teeth as he whispered to Lisa.

Lisa was looking straight at Jennie, trying to remember her face. Because of intoxication her sight was getting blurry.

"You look familiar too" Lisa pointed at Jennie then she laugh "Ahh.. You're the dumpling I bumped into" She clap her hands while laughing.

Jennie's eyes widened as the words sunk in her mind "What the-" Jennie clenched her jaw and was about to smack Lisa's head but Yoongi quickly move Lisa away then Jimin came.

"What's happe-" Jimin was surprised when he saw the two "Jennie?? Kai??" He covered his mouth then he run towards the two and give him a hug. Jennie and Kai were not surprised at all because they knew Jimin will hang out with Yoongi.

"You're here too" Kai chuckled.

Another bunch of teenagers went outside and got bump on Lisa and Yoongi's body because they're blocking their way.

"Yah! Why did you bump me huh? Did you know I'm the-" Yoongi covered her mouth before she even blurted about her real Identity "Yah asdfghjkl" Lisa was trying to speak but Yoongi covered her mouth really tight, almost let her rest in peace.

"What did she say?" Jennie asked him.

"Nothing, she's blabbering about how good the alcohol is, Right Lisa?" Yoongi force Lisa to nod.

"I think we need to go, Jimin. Have some fun, okay?" Kai said and wrapped his arm on Jennie's shoulder.

"No. Why not come with us? We'll have some coffee tonight because of these drunk kids" Jimin chuckled.

"No Dad wa-" Jimin dragged the two as soon as they saw the others coming out the bar. Jennie was complaining but Jimin acted like he didn't hear anything.

"Don't worry, we'll just buy a cup of coffee then we will proceed to the Park to fetch Rosé" Jimin assure her, Lisa heard it even tho she's too drunk, her ears move as she heard her friend's name.

"Oh Rosé! We will going to see her, Right Lord?" Lisa giggled. Yoongi face palm himself because of her being so talkative and careless.

Jisoo was walking being supported by Taehyung and Seulgi was smiling from ear to ear because of the pleasure she experienced. Bambam and Bobby were a sobber now.

"Lord? What did she just say?" Jimin laugh at her.

"Don't mind her, she's like this when she get drunk. Blurting out nonsense" Yoongi laugh awkwardly, He look back and saw the others spacing out.

They decided to go straight at the Park as soon as they took out their coffee's for them. Bambam look at his watch and it's only 10:40 pm.

All of the streets that they walked into, Lisa always pointing and talking nonsense about it that made them felt embarrassed. Jennie and Kai didn't mind them at all as they have their own world, talking about their so called date.

A few minutes, they arrived at the park and Rosé was packing her things to leave. Her face was a little bit disappointed because she didn't saw Lisa there.

"Rosie!" Jennie called her, Rosé look up and stop doing her business when she heard it. Her eyes smile in excitement and she quickly run towards her and hug each other as if they didn't saw each other for years.