Chapter 43: Heartbreak

"Jennie.. Jen.. Nie.. " Lisa was repeatedly reading Jennie's name. She's sitting on the couch with her head leaning on the ladder-back and the paper she was holding was lifted up. "Are you Nini? But.. " She was cut off by Bambam who walk inside her room.

"You seems bothered" He said and a yawn escape from his mouth. He took his seat beside her and peek on the paper.

"Just thinking about something" Lisa said still looking at the paper then she look at Bambam "Yah! Why are you here?" She yell.

"Nothing. The Lords aren't home yet" He mumbled while looking at his fingers.

"I thought you're with them?" Lisa asked.

"Nah. Too lazy to get up on this cold weather" He stated, He took the paper on Lisa's hand and take a look on it "What's is this?" He asked while reading the names.

Lisa didn't respond as she remember Jennie's name again.

"Oh! Jennie! Jennie's name was here and even Rosé!" He surprisingly said, he showed it to Lisa and he saw her looking problematic "What's the matter?" He query.

"Remember the girl I'd exchanged letters a decade ago?" She turn side ways to look at Bambam.

"Ah! Mimi?" He asked.

"Nini! N-I-N-I! It's also a decade since you called her Mimi" Lisa frown.

"Sorry Sorry! Okay Nini. So what's up with her?" He asked.

"My Father invited the alumni and alumnae of the said school that we sent the gifts before"

"And?"

"And I asked Ser Jin Young to find the list of that students before my Father even find it and then there it goes.. " Lisa pointed the paper.

Bambam read the letter again "Seoul Apgujeong Elementary School Year 2008-2009" He look down the names and saw the name of Jennie and Rosé again "You mean.. " He look at Lisa suspiciously.

"Yes. I'm thinking if Jennie is Nini" Lisa said. She got up from the couch and walk towards the side table of her and pull the drawer. She took something and went back to Bambam "I'm wondering if it's Jennie" She purse her lip and put the picture that Jennie sent to her long time ago on the table.

Bambam took it and scan every inch of the picture.

"They have the same eyes, same nose and lips" Lisa told.

"This is Jennie, Lisa. You found Nini!" He happily said and hug Lisa because of excitement.

"Found who?" The Lords walk in with Seulgi beside them.

"Yah! Remember Nini? Lisa's friend outside the castle before?" Bambam excitedly asked.

"Yes?" They all answered, they walk towards the two and took their seats on the couch.

"She found her! It's Jennie!" Bambam announced as if he's more excited and happy than Lisa.

"Are you kidding me??" Seulgi run towards Lisa and took the paper on Bambam's hand.

Lisa explained everything where, how and when she got the information and all of them were left dumbfounded as they couldn't believe that Nini was Jennie all along.

"What's your plan?" Bobby asked.

"You should asked her if she's Nini so we have assurance" Yoongi said and drink his tea.

"What if.. She's not Nini?" Lisa asked.

"Then she's not Nini" Yoongi told.

"Why you seems so bothered?" Taehyung butt in while eating his cookie.