Chapter 61: [M]

Lisa trace her finger on Jennie's jaw after Jennie told her to do it. She lean forward to Jennie's neck and released her tongue to lick it, Jennie's unprepared on what will Lisa do. Her eyes widened in surprised when she felt the tip of Lisa's tongue roaming on her neck. She felt a sensational feeling that she never felt before. Jennie can't help but to open her mouth because of the pleasure she's feeling even if it's just a simple touch from Lisa's tongue.

Licking turns into kissing her neck, Jennie grip on Lisa's arm indicates that the pleasure was flowing through her body. Lisa look up to see Jennie's eyes, There's a lust and love in her eyes that no one could ever make her feel like this.

Jennie pull Lisa and kiss her hungrily, they tasted each and every corner of their lips. Lisa's hormones explode that she grab Jennie's nape and pull her closer, she bit Jennie's bottom and push her tongue inside.

Of course Jennie doesn't have any experience about it she don't know what to do. Her mouth unconsciously went open and let Lisa's tongue do its job. She tasted every corner of Jennie's mouth, Their tongue battled trying themselves who's the dominant but of course Lisa win when Jennie suck Lisa's tongue which made Lisa more arouse.

Lisa's hands are only on Jennie's cheek and nape not trying to touch Jennie's lower region without any permission. Lisa's kiss went down to her neck and suck Jennie's weak spot that made Jennie moan.

"Uuhhmm.. " Jennie said as her legs move in uncomfortable position.

Lisa was a sober now, she look at Jennie's body even if she's still dress. She's in between Jennie's legs almost touching Jennie's lower part. Lisa took a deep breathe and move her hands to undress Jennie but she stop.

"I should respect you for this.. Your Father will going to kill me" She told not looking at Jennie's eyes. Even tho she wanted to do it but she can't, she's still have a little respect on Jennie and her Family.

Jennie went amazed on Lisa's sincerity. Her softness can beat her own cruelty. She cup Lisa's cheek but she didn't utter some words, instead she kiss Lisa again passionately making her feel the she's letting Lisa to do it. Another wave of intense kissing was happening.

Jennie decided to the first move and take off Lisa's coat while still kissing. She throw it on the floor and unbotton Lisa's sleeve, Jennie flip their position to make her on top without breaking their kiss. Another cold wind blows through the balcony, the curtains are waving in rhythm as if they are dancing on what they're doing.

Lisa's hands are hesitating to put it on Jennie's waist while Jennie was sitting on Lisa's crotch and what made Lisa surprised when Jennie started to grind her sex on Lisa's.

"F-Fuck.. " Lisa groan, She involuntarily held Jennie's waist to do more friction. Jennie successfully unbotton the last part of Lisa's sleeve. They pull out from kiss when Jennie's kiss move on Lisa's jaw down to her neck and leave some visible mark on it, Lisa couldn't complain as she was enjoying what Jennie's doing.

Lisa's breathing went heavier as she felt herself releasing her orgasm. "J-Jennie.. Uuhhm.. " Lisa moan her name until she reach her climax. Jennie saw the pleasure that Lisa felt, Feeling proud of herself that she made it.

"I love your reaction now.. " Jennie seductively said, she was about to say something again when Lisa pull her and kiss her hungrily.

She flip their position and made Jennie on her bottom. Lisa took off her sleeve and throw it somewhere, She can't control her body now. All she wanted was Jennie's body. Lisa's hands move at Jennie's back and unzip her dress, She pull out from the kiss and look at Jennie to ask permission to undress her.