Chapter 78: Decision

Lisa's P. O. V.

I woke up very early today so I can see her face when I open ny eyes because never in her stay here that I see her face when I woke up every morning as she was just working every night.

I caress her cheek while she's sleeping, it was 5am in the morning and I guess everyone is awake except the Royalties. I kiss her forehead that made her move closer on me, she hug my waist and press her face on my neck.

Never in my life I would thought that I will meet a commoner and will love her as much as I love myself. Before, my world was revolving inside the Castle, studying about how to manage the whole country in the near future, talking with my cousins and waiting for holidays so they can visit us inside and waiting for Sunmi to come home but then everything went upside down when I met this munchkin beside me, My world is revolving on everything from her. Different thoughts and different desire towards her.

It feels like my world will stop from moving if this girl will vanish on my sight. I'm still waiting for the perfect time that I can no longer hide my feelings or even relationship with other Royalties especially to my Father. I'm still planning on something that will not cause any harm on Jennie, I can kill someone who will dare to hurt her physically.

I kiss her forehead once again and took her hand to kiss it. I was about to press my lips on it when I noticed something. Is it a bruise? I take a look on it and I was right, it is a bruise. Did I held her wrist that tight that even her arm got one? I extended her arm to make it easier for me to see it.

How could this be possible?

Jennie move her body and woke up because of the sudden movement I made. She look on me then to her arm, she quickly pull it and took her seat on the bed while she's covering her body.

"Did I held you that tight last night?" I asked her and took my seat to face her.

"N-No. It was nothing, I bump on something.. I guess" She stuttered and look away "I think I need to go.. " She said and searching for her clothes.

I held her both shoulder to make her look on me "You're lying. I won't let you go if you wouldn't tell me the truth Jennie. What happened?" I asked. I know something happened. It's not that simple bruise that we will have when we bump onto something.

She close her eyes and tears escape from her eyes "I'm scared.. Lisa I'm scared" I pull her for a hug and she burst out crying.

My heart beats really hard that I think I know what happened. My chest are already wet by her tears. I kiss her head repeatedly to soothe her.

"How did he got escaped from the Dungeon? He's after me Lisa. I'm scared that he might kill my family" She said between her sobs. I stroke her back to make her calm.

I parted our hugs to make her look at me "I won't let that happen again Jennie. I promise you, okay? I'm here" I softly said and wipe her tears.

"He held my wrist and pull me aggressively. I was scared that he might kill me Lisa. No I mean, it's okay to hurt me but not my Mom or Dad" She stated. I gritted my teeth on the thought that Kai is after her, I want to see him and I'll make sure that I will kill him with my own hands. He never learned his lessons.

As I was looking on her eyes, I'll be lying if I told to myself that she's okay. She's really scared, knowing that she can't construct her words properly.

I pull her again for a hug "Sssh. I promise you that nothing will happen any harm on your family especially you Jennie. Okay?" She nod her head and I kiss her temple "I love you" I said and tighten the hug.

I told Jin Young to bring her home safe! I should assign few guards to secure the whole place from now on. I can't trust anybody except Jin Young and my cousins. I should be careful on dealing with others too.