Chapter 31: Flowers

The Lords and Ladies arrived at the Palace. When they stepped in main door, ten maids run towards them and took their things to carry. Four men open the door for them and Lisa got welcomed by the Lords, Young Lords Parents.

"How are you today, Your Grace?" They asked Lisa.

"I'm fine, Lord Min" Lisa said while walking in hasty.

"Where have you been? We're looking for you because we have something important to show" Lord Min rub his hands while talking to the Princess.

Lisa look back and saw the Lords narrowing their eyes off her. She look again in front and sigh.

"I'll just check it by tomorrow" She told.

"Ladies and Lords, the dinner is already set" Ser Jin Young butt in.

They immediately went to the dining area to eat. Lord Min and others are lecturing the Ladies about the history and how to handle the country alone. Lisa was spacing out thinking about what she would say to the Lords later as they told Lisa that they will ask her.

The foods are always a feast, feels like there's a celebration for 50 persons. If they did not finished the meal, they will just throw it.

After an hour of eating and small lecture from the Lords, the Young Lords and Ladies headed to the living room.

"We're just having a meeting, Just leave the room" Yoongi told the guards. They bowed their heads and storm out. Lisa took the magazine on the shelf but before she even open it, Bobby pull Lisa aggressively and throw her on the couch, The magazine got threw away.

"Yah!" Lisa yelled.

Jisoo entered the living room, wearing her pajama. She's rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"What's happening?" She innocently asked.

"Our future Queen likes someone else" Taehyung groan.

Jisoo walk towards them and not bothered on what Taehyung said. She took her seat on the couch beside Joy and rested her feet on the table.

Joy and Seulgi are just behind the Lords listening to their small meeting. Taehyung and Bobby are sitting on the table in front of Lisa,  Yoongi and Bambam are standing straight behind them with their hands in their pocket, Looking sternly to Lisa.

"What are-"

"Tell us Lisa, How could you say that you like her? Huh?" Bambam asked her.

Lisa wipe her sweat and took her seat properly "Because I feel-"

"Do you know what's the meanine of like? Have you ever been like someone before?" Bobby cutted her off, He lean forward and groan at Lisa.

"That's why I'm as-"

"How about Sunmi huh? I bet you're not sure about your feelings for Jennie!" Taehyung butt in and crossed his arms.

Lisa was having a hard time to answer because they didn't let her speak. Her sweating bullets drip down her neck, Getting into a hot seat is not easy at all. Jisoo was still half sleep and even picking a booger while listening to them, even tho she slept all day it is not enough for her. Seulgi was propping her chin waiting for Lisa to answer while Joy was confused on what's happening.

"I'm still confu-" Lisa face palm herself when she got interrupted again by Taehyung.

"What will happen next huh? Are you-" Taehyung didn't finished her words when Yoongi shouted that made alarmed.

"Yah!!!" He yelled. They all shut their mouth when Yoongi shouted.

Taehyung got up from the table and pull Yoongi towards the table to change their position, Taehyung's head lowered and bit her lips afraid that Yoongi might break his bone. Bobby clear his throat when Yoongi is now beside him.