Chapter 60: Last Night

"Your hug makes me feel home" Jennie's voice crack, All she could do was to embrace and let her tears soak through Lisa's shirt.

Lisa can't move as she remember how she asked a hug for Jennie before when she felt sad. She lower down her head and look at Jennie's arm. It's funny that Jennie will ask for it.

"I am afraid that If I pull out from this hug, I will never get near you like this again.. " Jennie said still burying her face on Lisa's back. Lisa can feel her soaking shirt because of Jennie but she just let her do what she wanted.

Lisa wants to speak but her throat went dry, her mouth got attached that she couldn't even open it,  her tongue knot and even her mind can't function really well. She can't help to frown whenever she heard Jennie's sobs.

"If hurting me physically will make you feel better, Just hurt me.. If hurting me will makes you near me, Just hurt me.. If hurting me can give me a chance to embrace you again, Just hurt me all over again. Leave a mark, I don't care if-" Jennie didn't finished her words when she burst out crying.

Jennie did hug her as tight as she could, A hug she never gave to someone else only to Lisa. Her eyes are getting swollen, Her chest became heavier whenever she's uttering some words.

"I want to stay like this but I know we can't.. Forgive me Lisa.. "

Lisa look up trying herself not her tears to roll down her cheek. She know to herself that everything started because of Jennie, She just want to let go because she realized everything was becoming dark whenever Jennie's around her.

Jennie pull out her left arm and make Lisa face her. Lisa saw how vulnerable Jennie was, She look at the latter's eyes and that was when her tears betrayed her. She admit to herself even tho she doesn't want Jennie to be near her again, she still doesn't want to see her crying like before when she wiped Jennie's tears but still she doesn't want to touch Jennie's.

Jennie touch Lisa's face "I will miss this face.. I will miss your annoying voice, your laughter and your smile" Jennie said, She tried to smile but she can't.

Lisa was just looking at her just like judging or observing someone near her. Another drop of tears escape from Lisa's eyes but she hide it from Jennie.

Jennie hug her again "I want you to be happy Lisa but maybe not with me" She told.

Lisa bit her lip trying to conceal her weak spot for Jennie. She knows to herself that Jennie was all nothing to her but she didn't know what made her like this.

Just like what she did to Jennie when she cried, She tap her back repeatedly to soothe her but it just make Jennie cry even more as Lisa respond even on single gesture.

Lisa pull out from a hug that made Jennie look up, Jennie's head hurts because of too much tears she released.

Lisa open her mouth and tried to compose words for Jennie "Maybe our story will end here.. The boundaries are all built up, let's stop here.. " That's the only words that Lisa said.

Jennie slowly nodded and look down. She's hurt that she couldn't do anything. Crying is the best key to release the pain yet the worst thing that people shouldn't experience.

"You may leave" Lisa said.

Jennie step back and smile at Lisa before she walk outside her room. Lisa had been left inside and still not moving on her position. She look at her both hands, She knows that she's too powerful than anyone else but it's only on her hands but her heart was weak.

She put her body down on the floor and rest her back on the bed. Lisa look at the balcony to see the outside, Her tears build up and started stream down on her cheek. She sobs and then someone covered her eyes and put Lisa's head on her chest, It was the Empress.