Chapter 41: Allergy

At the Palace

It's already 7am in the morning when the Queen arrived at the Palace. The Queen and Lady Minnie headed straight to the Library where the Lords and Ladies are there. A lot of guards from the back are following them.

They both wearing an elegant dress. They got assisted by 15 maids who take the bag and scarf of the Queen. The two guards open the big door and walk inside the library.

As soon as they feet step inside, Lords and Ladies bowed their heads including Lisa who's sitting at the main table of the Library.

"Welcome back, Our Queen" They said.

"Joy Unnie! Lisa Unnie!" Minnie giggle and run towards Joy for hug then run to Lisa and hug her tightly.

"Aigoo. Still a baby" Lisa chuckle.

"I missed you so much" She pouted.

The Queen give Joy a kiss and then to Lisa "How are you here? You look great" She proudly said.

"We're fine here" Lisa smile at her.

The Queen look at Joy and asked Lisa something "Is Joy doing great here? Any trouble?" She asked.

Joy look at her feeling a lot of nervous because they're still not in good terms of her Sister.

"Everything went great. No trouble and she's a good follower" Lisa told. The Queen nod her head with a wide smile on her face.

"Lady Seulgi and Lady Jisoo, I hope you two are doing great also" The Queen said to the two.

"We're fine, Your Highness" They bowed their heads.

As they are having some talks, Lisa was looking at the clock. She felt uneasy knowing that she needs to go at Jennie's house. The Lords and Joy did not went to school for today.

"Until when are you going to be here?" Lisa asked Minnie.

"We need to leave by tomorrow, Our Mother just going to check you and take the report personally about the alumni" Minnie stated.

Lisa furrowed her brows and clear her throat when she heard about the alumni.

"Did you know where's that school?" She asked but Minnie shake her head.

"I don't know" She shrugged her shoulder "Ah! Lady Sunmi arrived at the Castle, I'm not sad anymore that I have someone to talk" She added.

Lisa just smile at her. The Lords are busy talking to the Queen while the Ladies are on their same spot standing straight, waiting for the Queen to rest.

"We should take a rest, Let's go my dear daughter" The Queen said.

"I will go with you" Lisa said.

They walk out of the room and got followed by the guards at the back. They walk slowly towards the Queen's room when suddenly she noticed something to Lisa.

"You're getting thinner Lisa, Are you sure you're okay here?" She worriedly asked.

"I'm fine Mother" Lisa said, She look at the back and saw the Lords following them. Joy was on the Queen's back while Minnie was on Lisa's.

"What happened to that bruise? And that cut?" She pointed the wounds on Lisa's face. The Queen stop for a moment and turn her back to face everyone "Is there something happened to my Daughter? What is this?" The Queen pull Lisa to face everyone and pointed the wounds and bruise.

Everyone was looking at each other, The Lords are eyeing Lisa to explain it by herself while Joy she felt uncomfortable.

"Mother, I'm fine. I swear. This is nothing compare the training I got before" Lisa explained to her "Let's take a rest first? Don't stress yourself"