Chapter 37: I will wait

It's already 11pm when Lisa arrived at the Palace. She walk from Jennie's house up to the Palace, she's out of her thoughts right now. She step on the three steps of stairs to get through on the Main door.

"Good evening, Your Grace" The guards greet, they bowes their heads and open the massive door of the Palace.

Lisa walk inside, she got welcomed by the maids and guards who are patiently waiting for her comeback.

"Your Grace, Lady Sunmi will arrive tomorrow" Dara said. Lisa just look back and nodded slowly, her eyes seem tired and emotionless.

Lisa made her way to her room that led by Ser Jin Young, He knows that something was up to her just by looking at her expressionless face. She quickly walk towards the balcony to get some fresh air, she grip on the railings and gritted her teeth.

"I heard that you got dropped at the City earlier, M'Lady?" Jin Young said from behind. His arms are on his back while looking at the dark sky, trying to make Lisa disclose.

"I just did something" She mumbled. A blast of wind hit their faces that made Lisa's hair wave. She turn her back and face Jin Young "Would you believe me if I tell you a lie?" She asked.

Jin Young walk towards the railings and look down "Yes, If you won't tell me that you're lying, I will because I know you for so many years" He said.

"Is that so? How about, Would you believe someone who just telling you the truth but you know her for just a couple of weeks or month?" She asked, she fidget her fingers trying to calm herself.

"How could I know that someone's telling me the truth? If you explain to me everything then perhaps I will believe, it depends on-"

"I'm tired to explain everything" Lisa interfere. She chuckle and smile forcefully. Jin Young noticed the sudden sadness on Lisa, it's her second time that she saw how hurt she is.

"M'Lady, You can tell me what is it" He lean on the railings while looking at Lisa on her side.

"Answer me, Who would you believe? Me, that you know for so long or someone you just met a couple of times? I want an answer" She asked him.

Jin Young heave a sigh " I would believe in you, Even tho you're lying because I know you for so long Lisa" He said.

"Even tho, Later on you will know the truth that I'm lying?" She asked. She bit her lip because she can't contain what Jennie said.

"Truth is hard to take, Lisa. The one who speaks the truth should be ready to stand alone. Lies are sound better than truth, it's a comfort zone of everyone tho. We believe that which fits on our beliefs. Even me? I don't want to believe the truth because it will break the lies that I carried for almost years, it will just make me think that I got fooled for those years" He stated. "But if you lied to someone before, it will mark on them. You can't force them to believe on you, even how many times you told the truth over a one lie, No one will believe on you. That's life M'Lady, every people wants to prove something, explain something but still.-" He got cut off by Lisa.

"I'm tired of explaining things.. Do people need to prove themselves just to be accepted by others?" Lisa asked, she didn't noticed a tears running down to her cheek. Jin Young move towards her and give her a warm hug, he close his eyes because of worries. He knows that it is because of Jennie, he has a feeling that Jennie's involve.

"Sshh.. " He console her.

"Why I'm hurt? I just met her not that long but why is it feels like, she stab me on my chest by just her words?" Lisa sobs, She pull out from a hug and cover her eyes using her fingers.