Chapter 84: Save

Bambam's P O. V.

Before we followed Jimin earlier, We're complete. Everyone's behind Jimin running towards the gate to deliver the warning to Jennie that she shouldn't be home right at this moment. One of our Guards, told us that Lisa ordered to stop Jennie from going home as the civilians are creating a disruption on their house.

We don't know what's really happening, it feels like the whole country is a mess when Lisa declared as the Queen, this shit all happened in a snap.

"Bobby?!" Yoongi shouted, only few students are inside the campus so I think we can find him.

"Ugh it seems like we're looking for a 5 year old baby!" Taehyung complain as he's looking around the area.

The guards run on every side of the corridor to find him.

"Just use your eyes and not your mouth Taehyung!" I told.

The faculty members join us to find Bobby around the campus. I know he's still here and no one could ever hurt him while we're surrounded by a lot of Guards. Thankfully, Lady Joy has been off by school earlier so we don't have to worry about her.

I run towards the locker room to find him, Sometimes I saw him lurking around the locker room but Ugh he knows that this is urgent.

"Bobby?!" I shouted "You stupid! Where are you?!" I turn around to find him but I saw nothing.

I stop for a moment when I noticed something on his locker. I walk slowly and saw a sticky note on it.

"What the fuck is this?" I asked myself, As soon as I reach the locker my hands went on shaking when I read the note "Dead" I said.

I furrowed my brows and look around the place. Oh God! No. Not Bobby or anyone of us.

"Bobby!!"

I heard a loud shout from the other building, I quickly run towards it. I don't know but my tears begin to build up on the corner of my eyes. If something bad happened to him, I swear I can't forgive someone who did this.

I reach their place and saw him, Lying on the floor. Bathing on his own blood with a stab on his left abdomen, No It's not only one stab.. He has a stab on his legs too. I don't know but I couldn't move my body as I am looking at him.

Yoongi was supporting Bobby's body to get up while Taehyung he's crying so much, tapping Bobby's cheek to wake him up. Everything went on slowmo, the cries, scream and footsteps of everyone were deafening my ears.

The medic came and they all put the oxygen mask on his mouth. They help each other to place Bobby on the stretcher. Yoongi shook my body and saying something but I can't understand anything. My eyes are getting blurry and my chest begin to tighten.

"Bambam!!" Yoongi shouted on me that made me snap out. "You stay with the two and I'll be home for a while. Stay safe, you hear me? Don't cry. Everything will be fine" He tap my cheek and ruffled my hair.

I didn't noticed that I'm already crying. I nod my head and I begin to walk towards Jimin and Taehyung.

"I need to check my sister and Jennie. I should go, just hit me up if Bobby's already okay" Jimin said and give me a manly hug before he leaves.

We hop in the ambulance with two guards and followed by convoys. Yoongi separated his way using the other car while Jimin he decided to take commute.

I look at Bobby and he's having a hard time to breathe. I tap his hand to comfort him, I know he's scared. He might be strong but I know he doesn't to be alone. He doesn't want to feel this pain. I ruffled Taehyung's hair and rub his back, he's crying like a baby. He's not into this, I mean We. We're not into this.