Chapter 34: Pissed

It's a pleasant morning for everyone inside the Palace except Lisa. They're inside the big library room which is their office too to teach and show Lisa what's the total breakdown of the Country's import and export goods.

"Your Grace, This is the report for the whole month rate of export goods" Lord Kim handed the thick papers to Lisa

"Your Grace, This is the report for the whole month rate of export goods" Lord Kim handed the thick papers to Lisa. She took it and flip the pages "This is the main rate of Japan's goods of King Hirai" He added

"Japan did a great job on importing their goods huh?" Lisa grin, She studied different import goods from different countries. The two Lords are guiding her, she can't help but to yawn and scratch her head.

"That's too much" Lisa rub her eyes and put down the papers.

"That would be your job for the upcoming days and months before you even take your Father's throne" He said to her.

She lean her back on her swivel chair and massage her temples. Everything inside the office was antique, four guards are securing the Princess and there are another four guards securing outside the office.

"Can I live normally?" Lisa asked out of nowhere.

The two Lords took their seats in front of her and pick the papers on the table.

"What kind of life?" Lord Min asked her.

"I don't want to be a Queen. I'm not a Prince to take the throne" Lisa blurted out.

"You know why you need to, Your Grace. Three decades ago-"

"Three decades ago, Lady Amber was the first Princess who took the throne of her Father, King Liu. King Liu and other clans decided to declare that the Princess can dominate the country as the King had no successor and no trusted Lords can bring the country into a peaceful one. That history became the most memorable because of Lady Amber and now the history has been remake that I will be the second Princess that will lead the country after the Name of Our King, King Manoban" Lisa stated, The Lords nodded slowly when they see that Lisa understand everything.

"I'm proud that you really know the history, Your Grace" Lord Kim chuckle.

"Do you think I can?" Lisa asked them, she look at the Lords and waited for them to answer.

"You can, Your Grace. We can visualize you as the Queen of the country. Your Father is really proud that he has Lisa Manoban who will takes after him" Lord Min stated.

Lisa nodded slowly and got up from the chair "I think I should take a rest, then" She said.

The Lords bowed their heads and follow Lisa until she got outside the Library room. They separated their ways when Lisa made her way to her room. She change herself quickly and storm out of the Palace to have some fresh air.

A lot of guards are about to follow her but Lisa made them stop.

"I'll be fine" Lisa said. She walk away from the Palace.