Chapter 49: Crown

Sunmi's P. O. V.

I stretch my arm when I felt the sun rays touching my skin. I look at my glass window as the curtains are flying over the fresh air. I heard a loud command outside, maybe the infantrymen are somewhat practicing about the main event. I look at my bed side table and saw our picture, Me and Lisa when we were still kids. I'm posing a peace sign while she was frowning and kind of irritated as I was wrapping my arm on her shoulder. She's the most snobbish among the clan, I swear but she's the most caring, sweet and thoughtful we all know.

Despite of being a Princess, she's still dealing with other lower social class fairly which I adore the most. She's responsible and a courageous type of girl that will protect you from any harm.

Last night, I saw her.. I was surprised that she went home. Sitting near on the stable of Nini, her horse. She's crying and that made my heart even more shattered. I don't know what's the main reason that time but when I reach her place, as she look up slowly, I saw the little Lisa before who was crying really hard. I didn't utter some words but I pull her for a hug and then she burst out crying. I know she hurt me by choosing her but I can't blame her, She fell inlove and I don't want to be the hindrance for them. As long as she was happy even I'm hurt emotionally, I will let her go but if she hurt her, I will take care of her. She wasted someone like Lisa Manoban, I love her so much and I will do everything to make her pain at ease. I don't know what is the exact reason because I don't want to ask her, I took care of her last night until she fell asleep. She seems so tired and sleepless, Never in her life someone treated her like this.

I got up from my bed and took a shower quickly. I immediately dash out my room and look for Lisa to check her. I open her chamber and saw nothing, as I close the door I heard a loud marching inside the hall and a loud stomp indicates that they stop. I look down and saw everyone kneeling down and lowering their heads.

"Lisa?" I whispered when I saw her went out from the King's chamber. Her face is somewhat dreary, she passed by on the infantrymen in front of her. She walk upstairs and saw me looking at her, she flash a small smile and I quickly hug her.

"Have you eaten yet?" She asked me. I shake my head and she chuckle "Go downstairs and I will join you. I have something to do first" She tap my shoulder and pass by me.

She doesn't deserve this..

----

Jennie arrived at the hospital bringing the small amount of money that they saved for Leo. She and Rosé hurriedly run towards Miss Nam, She's looking at Leo from outside. A lot of wires are attaching on his chest and a oxygen mask on his mouth.

"It's not enough but I think it will help a little?" Chaeyoung said while catching her breath.

"I will talk to the cashier" Jennie walk towards the cashier and take a deep breathe before she speak but then she saw how Leo's stretcher was taking off inside the room. The two run towards them and grab the doctor's arm "What are you planning to do? Don't pull him out. I'm begging you!" Jennie begged.

"We're still looking for a money but we will pay you right away!" Miss Nam butt in.

The doctor fixed his specs and look at them confusingly "Haven't you heard that Leo's bill was already paid?" He asked them.

They all look at each other and frown "N-No.. How can we paid it? We're still looking for enough money" Miss Nam said.

"No. Someone just sent a million dollars at the cashier early this morning for Leo's operation" The Doctor smile at them.

"May we know who is it?"

"There's no name on it but there's a note saying I'll see you soon" The doctor stated "Anyways, I have to go and start the surgery" He walk away and leave the three clueless.