Chapter 54: Accident

"This is a tiring daaaaay. Uuwaaaa" Taehyung stretch his arms while walking along the dark area under the Castle Keeps.

"Yah. Lower down your voice, we have a curfew you know that" Bobby whispered while looking around to check if someone's looking at them.

Yoongi was in front of them leading the way with Bambam on his side. Yoongi and Bambam stop from walking and the two didn't noticed it, they bumped on them that made Yoongi irritated.

"You.. " Yoongi slap their heads "Little rascals" He groan.

Bobby and Taehyung covered their heads and run away from Yoongi.

"Why are you so cruel?" Taehyung whine on the dark.

Yoongi hissed and didn't bother to answer what Taehyung asked.

"Look there's a group of people who are smoking on that corner it's prohibited" Bambam pointed the corner of the wall.

Bobby and Taehyung run towards them and look where Bambam's finger was pointing.

"Right! Let's teach them a wonderful lesson!" Taehyung said while practicing how to punch and kick "Let's go! Let's go!" Taehyung bravely said.

He was in the middle of halfway when he turn around and went back to the Lords.

"They are 6 people" He whispered.

Yoongi rolled his eyes and put his hands on his waist.

"I think it's Kai" He mumbled, they were about to complain when Yoongi made his way towards them "Hey what's up, this is not a good place to smoke" He politely said.

The group of men didn't noticed that they're the Lords because of the dark.

"You want some?" Kai offered.

"Nah. It's bad for health" He rejected. The three wants to punch him but Yoongi gave them a cue to stop doing some shits.

"It will help your stress vanish" He chuckle.

Yoongi lean on the wall as well as the other Lords. They look like puppies who are following what their mother do.

"I heard you and Jennie are already dating, Congrats" Bambam said.

Kai exhale a large amount of smoke from his mouth and chuckle.

"Thank you. Of course she will say yes to me, I'm better than anyone else" He proudly said, the guys beside him laugh also "We know each other for a long time and I waited for God knows how long, Maybe we're meant for each other" He sincerely said.

They all nodded and clear their throat. They didn't know what's the real reason behind why Lisa was doing all this shits for Kai.

"Maybe you're right" Bambam replied back.

"No one can beat me especially that stupid lady who do some stupid duties just to prove her love for Jennie. She's pathetic, look how she wants to beat the hell out of me cause she have those guards behind her" He impulsively said.

The Lords know who it is. Bambam was about to walk towards him and beat his ass out but Yoongi elbowed him on the chest that made Bambam wince in pain.

"Is it The Queen? I heard it also from others" Yoongi pretended that he's just ordinary person.

"How did you know? She's a shit. She's nothing to compare me, I feel bad that she wouldn't taste the love of My Jennie oh well she never loved that bitch ever since" He laugh on what he said.

Yoongi clenched his jaw but stay calm.

"As soon as we get out of here and bump onto each other on the street of Seoul, I won't let her breathe once and for all" He threatened.