Chapter 45: Kiss

Lisa's P. O. V.

Another day for work, I couldn't fell asleep last night. I'm thinking about Jisoo Unnie, I called at the Castle to talk to her but the Maid just told me that she's already asleep. I felt guilty knowing that she's hurt because of me. I didn't help her to persuade Rosé, I'm too egocentric.

I was sitting on the couch, thinking what should I say to Rosé without hurting her feelings. Seeing her crying last night was really a heartbreaking. Am I impulsive? I didn't know that she likes me but even if I know from the very start, I can't stop myself from falling inlove with Jennie.

"Aish!" I ruffled my hair and walk out my room. It's too peaceful maybe because everyone was on their school.

"Lalisa!"

I look back and saw Seulgi running towards me. She's still wearing her red pajama.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, Just wanna call you" She chuckle and wrap her arm on my shoulder as we were walking through the corridor.

"Did Jisoo Unnie said something to you?" I asked. She remove her arm and put her thumb under her chin as if she's thinking.

"There's nothing.. " She look at me and she pointed me "Ah! She told me that she's hurt and aside from that.. There's no more" Seulgi shrugged her shoulder.

"Really?" I look down and watch our feet as we are walking.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" She looked at me with a confusion. Should I tell her? I think not this time.

"Nothing I'm just confused why all of a sudden.. Anyway, I'll go now" I tap her shoulder and she wave her hands.

I go straight to the black car and the driver quickly drove off without telling him the direction, Maybe because they know where. As I was looking outside the window, I saw a big screen outside the Palace with a letter from the King. Indicates that there's a big celebration on March 17.

I just remember what I found out yesterday. Nini and Jennie are the same person and Chaeyoung was the slanted eye beside her. Fate do its job to meet us.

"We're here, Your Grace" I step out of the car and instantly run towards Jennie's house.

I knock on their door and got open by her Mother.

"Good Morning" I bowed my head.

"Good Morning Lisa" She cheerfully said.

"Where's Jennie?"

"She have classes today but only half day so probably she will be home after lunch" She said as she was walking towards the kitchen to get the medicine that we bought.

"He's still not okay?" I asked.

She look at me sadly and nodded.

"Maybe you should bring him to the hospital for check up?" I suggest.

"He doesn't want to. He told us that it was just a waste of money beside it's just a cough" She stated "Wait me here okay?" She passed by me and walk upstairs.

Of course I don't want to waste much time so I took the broom and dustpan to clean the living room. It's really funny that I learnt how to do this things that I shouldn't do in the first place, maybe it's because of love. No complains just enjoying being here even how hard it is for me because of Jennie's Father.

"No Dear! Give me that"

Jennie's Mom walk towards me to get the broom but I lifted it up.

"I will do it. I know you're tired, just take a rest or take care of your husband" I said.