Chapter 76: Warning

"Is everything fine?" Jimin asked Miss Kim when they got inside the house.

"Everything's fine" She assure him while putting her things on the bin.

Yoongi was busy looking around the house. He checked every corner of it to make sure that nothing happened inside.

"Where's your husband? He's still at work?" Yoongi asked, he stop for a moment to take a look on Miss Kim.

Jimin and Miss Kim looked at each other and forced their smiles which made Yoongi frown.

"He's upstairs. Taking a rest" She softly said.

She walk towards the window and closed the curtains as if she's hiding to someone she scared of.

"Is there something wrong?" Jimin asked her, she turn around to face them and give them a bright smile but it was clear that something tainted her smile.

"Everything's fine. What brought you here?" She asked them "Oh wait let me give you something to eat" Miss Kim quickly run off and open her refrigerator to get something.

"We're just doing some sort of activities in the City. We were about to go back to school when two guys run off their motorcycle on us then he aim the gun on me and even Yoongi Hyung" Jimin told while looking at the foods which being prepared by Miss Kim.

She put the snacks on the table "Then?" She asked.

The two move towards the table and took their seats to grab something to eat. Since it was a dreadful day for them, they felt devastated and tired. They need something to boost their energy again.

"A police officer came then they drove off. I chose to chase them for I know that the rider was Kai" Yoongi blurted and took a sip of the juice beside him.

"Kai? He's in the prison, right? I mean Dungeon. Jennie told us before" Miss Kim confusingly asked and took her seat beside Jimin.

"Yeah? I thought- Don't tell me he-" Jimin's eyes widened in shocked while a bread was stuck on his lips trying to chew it.

Yoongi nodded slowly while looking at the glass of juice "He got escaped and killed a few people including Lisa's handmaid, Dara" He mumbled.

Jimin's small eyes are still widened, he swallowed his bread and drink the juice.

"How? I mean I don't know what's inside the Castle but.. How could he? Does his family knows about this?" Miss Kim asked.

Yoongi shook his head and look on the glass while he's swirling it like a whine "No one knows about it except the Royalties and other guards inside the Castle" He flash a grin on his lips and grip on the glass almost breaking it.

"How about Dara's family? What was the Queen's reaction?" Jimin asked, really interested on what Yoongi told.

"She feels so devastated that time, I mean until today. She can't do anything, They don't want her to go back to the castle not until after the declaration. Dara was on her side since the very first day" He explained. Miss Kim and Jimin was nodding their heads slowly.

"So that's why Jennie was Lisa's handmaid right now? Aww!" Jimin whine while stroking his leg which had been kicked by Yoongi.

Miss Kim frown while looking at Yoongi and Jimin "W-What?" She asked.

Yoongi's eyes are fixated on Jimin, throwing some glares on him as if he's telling him that he will be a dead meat later.

"Actually Miss Kim.. Okay okay. Jennie's working inside the Palace as a handmaid of Lisa" Yoongi said in a calm way of voice "But she's doing fine there" Yoong assure her.