Chapter 35: Kiss

"How could you cut your own finger?" Jennie asked while putting some band aid on Lisa's finger.

"Sorry" Lisa mumbled.

Kai was right there looking at Jennie and Lisa while he was doing his dishes. Lisa was looking at her lovingly and Jennie's doing her job.

"You should told me that you don't know anything about cooking. I thought you know how to cut anything at least since it's really basic" Jennie frown. She look at Lisa with a glare and Lisa gave her a peace sign, trying to be cute.

"I thought you will teach me.. " Lisa pouted.

"Not today, Maybe if I'm alone here in our house then" Jennie said while looking at her Father.

Jennie's Father was busy watching news at the living room while her Mother was cooking the lunch for them. Rosé and Kai were helping her out.

"When will it be then?" Lisa sadly said, she's trying to be cute in front of Jennie then she received a flick on her forehead "Aww" Lisa covered it.

"Stop being a baby" She rolled her eyes and laugh.

A few minutes after, the crab was already cooked and they're ready to eat their lunch.

"Let's eaaaat" Rosé said. She put the plates on the table and other utensils.

Jennie's Father walked towards the dining area "I smell something-" He didn't finished his words when Kai and Lisa fight over the seat beside Jennie.

"I came here first!" Kai groan.

"But I held it first!" Lisa glare at him.

They're all looking at them, Jennie was confused on what's  going on between the two. Jennie's Father took his seat blankly.

"Jennie, just sit here" He commanded.

Jennie got up and move towards her Father's side. Lisa narrow her eyes towards Kai and give the chair on him aggressively. She took her seat beside Rosé and in front of Jennie's Father while Kai he's sitting beside Jennie's Mom and in front of Jennie.

Rosé served the food to Lisa, she gave a cup of rice and a crab. Kai and Lisa were about to get the serving spoon and give a crab to Jennie when Jennie stop them.

"I can" Jennie frown.

They both stop, Jennie's Father was looking at the two. Getting suspicious on their actions while Her Mom, she did not mind them at all.

"Try the soup that Jennie made" Jennie's Mother told.

Lisa and Kai tasted it.

"You never fail to surprise me, Jennie" Kai smile at her, Jennie chuckle.

"It's way better than my Mom's cook" Lisa got impressed.

"Really? Oh. What a nice compliment" Her Mom giggle towards Lisa.

She gave her a genuine smile and look at Jennie again, she's blushing. Rosé cut the crab for Lisa, As soon as she saw the crab she gulp multiple times and breath out.

"I-I'm okay" Lisa said to Rosé.

They all started to eat, They are only using a fork and spoon so Lisa's having a hard time to get the meat of the crab. She's expecting a utensils that will use to cut easily the shell of the crab.

Jennie saw how hard it is for Lisa, she stood up and was about to get Lisa's fork when Rosé held it too.

"A-Ah.. " Lisa got surprised when the two grab her fork.