Chapter 55: Fight

While the King and the guards are asking for help, Kai took his knife from Lisa and intentionally slit his right leg to cover something.

"Aaaww.. " He wince in pain when he felt the slit "This will work" He mumbled while looking at Lisa.

The guards help each other to take Lisa first before Kai. As soon as they successfully saved the two, They put Lisa on the stretcher and carry it until they are out of the forest.

Hyun Suk help Kai to walk as his leg was also bleeding. The Royalties are the first one to get out of the forest.

"You okay Man?" Hyun Suk asked.

"It hurts" Kai said with his one eye close.

Jimin was behind them looking at Kai angrily. They got assisted by the other officials until they reach the Castle.

All of the guards are on panic and even bring a five physician for Lisa then they brought her to the private room inside the Castle.

Hyun Suk was about to walk inside the Castle when Jimin held his shoulder.

"What will happen to Kai then?" He asked curiously as he heard someone that the King might give Kai a reward for doing heroic.

Kai look at him confusingly while he's being support by Hyun Suk.

"Maybe the King will give him a badge for bravery, he-"

"He didn't save her! He was the one who stab the Queen!" Jimin stated that made Hyun Suk frown. Kai laugh silently while looking at Jimin.

"What are you talking about Jiminie? How could you accuse me?" Kai scoffed pretending that he couldn't believe it.

"You shut up Kai!" Jimin said while he closed his fist.

Hyun Suk put his hand to Jimin's shoulder "Look Young Man, What are you-"

"I saw him! I saw everything!" Jimin said.

Hyun Suk shake his head and leave him. Jimin followed him and reaching his pace.

"I'm telling the truth! I saw how he stab the Queen!" Jimin said and glare at Kai.

"He's trying to make a scene here, How could you make some stories towards me Jimin?" Kai yelled at him.

The Empress went outside her chamber and run towards the private room to check her Daughter. Joy and Minnie are crying as they saw the blood on Lisa's clothes. The Lords are running back and forth to ask for assistance.

"I think I will call some nurse to assist you inside your apartment" Hyun Suk said when they reach the yard. He put Kai on the bench "Wait me here" Hyun Suk told and Kai nodded.

As soon as Hyun Suk left, Kai stood up and shake his head to Jimin.

"Are you jealous?" He scoffed. "You stup-"

Kai didn't finished his words when Jimin punch him on his face. He easily fall down because of his slit. Kai touch his jaw because of the hard punch that Jimin threw. Jimin grab his collar and make him stand up.

"How could you do that to the Queen?! Huh? Are you insane?!" Jimin shouted because of anger. Kai push him really hard but he quickly regain and throw another punch to Kai but this time, Kai dodge it and blow a punch to Jimin.

"I don't know what are you talking about!" Kai defended himself.

Jimin got up from the ground and throw himself to Kai that made them fall. He grab Kai's collar almost choking him.

"I'm tired of your shits Kai! I will tell to the Emperor the truth!" Jimin said.

Kai push him and they both got up, Jimin was about to punch him when Rosé went between them and Jennie Pull Kai away from Jimin, Irene extended her arms to stop the two.