Chapter 16: Fun Night

Lisa's P. O. V.

I was preparing myself for saying Goodbye to Lords, they will leave today as the King said. Dara was busy preparing my clothes to wear, Sunmi will be leaving today too so I need to look good. I don't want her to see me as only a Lisa Manoban with normal appearance, I want her to see me as she say goodbye like a hot teenage girl outside the castle.

As I was helping Dara to find a clothes to wear, I accidentally slip off Bambam's cellphone. I quickly took it before Dara sees it. I remember what Bambam told me that they will bring us inside the club, I hope Jisoo Unnie and Seulgi will come. Well I know Seulgi will do but Jisoo Unnie? I don't think so. She's our big sister here, she acts like our confessor.

"You should take a bath,  Your Grace" Dara advised. I saw how she put my long dress on my bed. Oh Man! I will wear another long ass dress again, That's really hassle.

I didn't respond to her statement, I went towards my bathroom and took off my clothes letting it on the floor then I dip down my body on the hot tub which Dara prepared earlier. I scrub my body slowly with a lot of bubbles around me. I blew a lot of bubbles out of the tub to enjoy my bath.

I dip more down my body, only my neck was afloat of water, relaxing my muscles and mind. I lean my head on the tub and look at the ceiling. I was about to think about Sunmi when suddenly that brat appeared on it.

I almost drown when I saw her, Fuck! I held my chest as I thought I couldn't breath. "She's really an evil, even in my daydream she's always cutting into" I shake my head and rub my eyes. I didn't remember that my whole body was full of bubbles.

"Oh Fuck!" I rub my eyes because of irritation that the bubbles gave. I was groping on the faucet when I heard Jennie's evil laugh that send shiver through my whole body. I also saw her evil face, laughing at me.

"M'Lady, Are you okay? Should I come in?" Dara worriedly asked, I think she heard my curse from here.

I successfully turn on the faucet and wash my goddess face. I catch my breath because I can still be heard Jennie the brat's evil laugh, How could she?!

"M'Lady?" Dara knocked again, Oh I forgot about her.

"I'm definitely okay. Don't worry about me, I'll be out any minute" I assure her. I rest my arm on both side of the tub and heave a sigh. "She will be the cause of my death, Damn that girl" I scoffed.

I went off the bath tub and dash through the shower area. I let the water pour and glide down my body. As soon as I finished removing all the bubbles on my body, I wipe my body and wear my bathrobe.

"Are you okay, M'Lady? Your eyes got irritated?" Dara noticed it, I look at the mirror and saw it.

"That's nothing" I mumbled and took my clothes and wear it. Didn't mind if Dara was looking my naked body, she's my Lady-in-waiting so there's nothing wrong about it.

I successfully wear the dress and Dara help me out to fix my hair "Aren't you sad that they will leave too soon?" Dara asked as she comb my hair.

"Not actually" I smirk, Of course I wouldn't be sad since I think I will come to the City every night to see them.

"How about Sunmi? She will be leaving today too and the next visit will be next month" She uttered.

Next month? Ahh the Japan's King visit or should I say the anniversary of the Castle.

"I'm used to it, Dara" I chuckled.

"Aren't you planning to tell Sunmi that you like her?" She asked that made me surprised, How did she know?