Chapter 74: Ready

Lisa was on Sunmi's bed, waiting for Sunmi to choose what kind of dress she should wear. Lisa keeps on looking at the wall clock to check the time. It's already 8pm and the dinner was already done.

"What do you think is better? This or this?" Sunmi asked as she showed the black and yellow dress to Lisa.

Lisa quickly look at Sunmi pretending that spending time with her was a great time.

"I like the black one" Lisa pointed and flash a forceful smile to Sunmi. She quickly run towards the bathroom to change and make herself show it to Lisa.

While Lisa was waiting for Sunmi to come out, she noticed the two picture frame on the bedside table. A teenage picture and their baby pictures with the same pose. She smile because of the cuteness of it. She caress it using her thumb then suddenly Sunmi csme out.

"Does it look good on me?" Sunmi asked and turn around to show to Lisa how beautiful she is wearing that dress.

"Everything you wear was perfectly fits on your body" Lisa assure her.

She walk towards Lisa and spin around in front of her while giggling. Lisa chuckle on what she did then Sunmi stop from spinning and took her seat beside Lisa.

"Oh. You're holding our picture" She took the other frame and smile "We're 13 year old here, look how cute we are" Sunmi proudly said.

"We're still young that time, how time flies so fast" Lisa mumbled.

"Young and Inloved" Sunmi corrected then she look at Lisa with her soft eyes "I hope we will going to remake this picture until the last" She hopefully said.

Lisa pinch her cheek and laugh at her "Of course. We will take a picture after the declaration, okay?" Lisa promise.

Sunmi put her hand on the top og Lisa's and caress it.

"I'm looking forward to take a picture of it when the Emperor tie our knot" Sunmi blurted out which made Lisa surprised.

She remember what her Father wanted to, Lisa forcefully smile and lowered her head which made Sunmi noticed.

"Are you okay?" Sunmi asked and cup her cheek.

"I'm pretty much okay" Lisa told.

Sunmi look at the frame again and giggle once again "I'm looking forward to that day. I know you're still thinking about it but I'm trying my best for you to come back to me again" Sunmi blabber.

Lisa put back the frame on the table and caress Sunmi's shoulder "I think I need to take a rest too?" She kiss Sunmi's forehead and stood up.

She was about to walk away when Sunmi hug her from the back, it was tight as if Lisa wouldn't be able to breathe.

"I will wait for the day I can call you mine again" She happily said.

Lisa look at her arm and tap it repeatedly "I-I'm looking forward to it as well.. Let's wait until everything was settled" She said that made Sunmi let go of her and run in front of Lisa.

"I love you Lisa"

Lisa didn't respond and just gave her a sweet smile before she walk out the room. She can finally breathe properly, it feels like she got suffocated inside the room. She sincerely appreciate Sunmi's love and affection but she know to herself that she doesn't love Sunmi anymore. Lisa can't tell it directly to Sunmi as she doesn't want the girl to feel heart broken just like before.

Lisa closed the door and was about to go when Jisoo suddenly showed up.

"Lisa!" She called her.