Chapter 33: Happy

Lisa and Jennie stop in front of the flowers inside the small woods. Jennie was busy pointing at every flowers she saw. Leo was right that Jennie loves flowers so much. Jennie was holding Lisa's arm afraid to fall.

"That's really beautiful!" Jennie pointed the tulips, not so far from them.

"You want me to pick it up?" Lisa asked her and Jennie shake her head immediately.

"Are you going to leave me here with this horse?" She frown.

"Okay okay. Let's go!" She made the horse walk slowly again, A quick horse passed by them riding by a girl.

"That's fast.. Isn't it scary?" Jennie asked her.

"At first but when you try it once, you'll get use to it. You want to try?" She asked Jennie and look at her from the side.

"No. I love my life" Jennie chuckle. Lisa laugh at her and pull Jennie closer to her. She didn't complain at all because she's enjoying the ride with the horse, Jennie's imagining herself as a Princess riding her own horse "Do you think, the Princess also riding her own horse?" She asked.

"Yes I think, Why?" She smile a bit when Jennie mentioned about the Princess.

"Nothing. I just want to be a Princess, it sounds childish but it will be fun" Jennie giggle.

Lisa didn't answer back and let Jennie blabber about being a Princess. She's enjoying the sound of her voice, the way she giggle and laugh at the same time. It feels like Lisa will crave for it everyday. She was busy looking at Jennie from her side, she's looking at her gummy smile that made her stop from breathing before.

She laugh at her own thoughts when she remember that day when she told Jennie how ugly Jennie was, she shake her head and bit her lips while looking at Jennie.

"You want to go somewhere after this?" Lisa asked, everything on plan do not go as expected. She wants to ask where Jennie wants to go not where she wants to go.

"I don't know" Jennie shrug her shoulder. They're getting nearer at the stable again.

"Anything you want to do?" She asked, Some people are looking at them while giggling. Lisa made the horse run a little bit fast to the stable. Jennie grip on Lisa's arms and close her eyes. They safely arrived at the stable and Lisa's the first one to went off the horse. "C'mon!" Lisa said while lifting her both arms to catch Jennie.

"I'm scared, Lisa" Jennie said and grip on the Horse hair.

"Don't pull its hair, the horse will run" Lisa laugh. She went closer to the horse and held the bridle by her left arm and her right arm was lifting "Don't be scared, C'mon. I won't let you hurt" Lisa assure her. The horse wants to move but Lisa was ceasing it and even pulling it back, the veins on her arms show up.

Jennie extended her arms to Lisa, she wrapped her right arm around her nape and supported herself by holding Lisa's left arm. Jennie successfully and safely got off by the horse, Lisa loses her grip on the bridle when she saw how near their faces are.

They both look at their eyes and stop from breathing. Lisa's right arm was wrapping Jennie's waist, really close at each other. Lisa heard her heart pumping, her eyes goes to Jennie's nose down to her small lips.

"I'm.. S-safe" Jennie pull back and look away. Lisa's still floating on her cloud 9, the horse ran inside the stable getting impatient to take a rest.

Lisa regained her consciousness when Jennie poke her nose. She look around and to hide her red face. She turn around and walk in hasty.

"Yah! Lisa!" Jennie called her but she's walking in a fast pace "What happened to her?" Jennie asked herself.