Chapter 9: Cat fight

"Lisa?!" The King called her, They all look behind them. Jisoo unintentionally removed Lisa's arm to her shoulder and Seulgi moved backward that made Lisa lose her balance.

"Aww" Lisa said in grimace while holding her ankle and lifting up her arm. Jin Young quickly helped her to get up while the two were looking guilty on what they've done.

Jin Young successfully helped Lisa and give his respect to the King by kneeling down his left knee and bowing down his head "Your Grace.. " He said.

Seulgi and Jisoo support Lisa's body by holding her waist and free arm.

The King was holding a cup of tea "Why are you all still awake? Where have you been" He frown.

"I'm sorry Your Grace ----" The King didn't let Jin Young finished when he saw the bandage on Lisa's arm, ankle and a gauze on her forehead.

"What happened to you Princess?" He worriedly asked, He moved towards her and check her arm "Jin Young what's this?" He asked and also checked Jisoo and Seulgi and he found nothing.

"Your Grace.. " Jin Young was nervously kneeling on the ground and didn't know how to start the explanation.

Lisa look at Jin Young and he look at her Father "Father, It was an accident. I-I mount on Lini earlier and.. And.. " Lisa's mouth was shaking.

"And?" The King firmly asked.

Seulgi and Jisoo look at each other and gulp.

"And she fell down while we're in the middle of the race.. " Jisoo continued.

The King knitted his brows as if he didn't believe their words. He look at Lisa and tilted his head waiting for Lisa to confirm.

"Y-yeah.. Yeah Lady Jisoo was right.. Yeah.. " Lisa stammer and nodded her head rapidly.

Jin Young was pursing his lips and tilting his head while listening to their explanations. His left hand formed into a balled and gripping on his pants because of nervousness. He closed his eyes wishing that they won't caught this time.

"How come? You're good at riding your horse besides Lini was a good racer" The King confusingly asked.

Lisa can't look directly to the King's eyes and she's blinking continuously "That's why it was an accident, My Father" Lisa sarcastically said that made the three chuckle. She just realized how disrespectful it was "I didn't meant to say it that way Father" Lisa defended herself.

"Jin Young, call Dara to assist her and a doctor to check her" The King commanded.

Jin Young got up fron kneeling "I will, Your Grace" Jin Young bowed his head and walk away. He look back to the three and he gesture something to three Ladies and the three nodded.

"We're going to our chamber, My Father" Lisa said in a respectful way. The three bowed and help Lisa to walk to her room.

"Ladies.. " The King called her that made them turn their head back "Lady Sunmi will be here by tomorrow night as well as the Lords" He stated, they look at each other and their eyes spark.

"Really Father? Woah" Lisa said excitedly.

"Take some rest Princess.. I'll go now" The King mumbled and leave.

They walk directly to Lisa's chamber and as soon as they got inside then let out a deepest breath.

"We almost got caught!" Seulgi said while holding her chest.

Lisa slump her body on the bed while laughing "I'm good at excuses" She smirk.

Jisoo was looking at them with their narrow eyes and crossing her arms "You think it's fun? Yah Lisa how come you're with that girl? Don't tell me you followed her tss" She rolled her eyes and walk towards Lisa.