Chapter 68: Target

"What are you doing here?!" Lisa yelled at her but Jennie didn't mind her and continue on what she's doing, She put the books on the table perfectly arrange which made Lisa more mad "Yah! I'm talking to you! You should pay some respect!" She stood up and put her hands on her waist as she was yelling at her.

"I'm not here to have an argument with you, Your Grace" She rolled her eyes and held the vacuum to clean the other side of the carpet.

"Out!" Lisa shouted.

"I won't" Jennie said firmly.

Lisa scoffed "You think I'm joking around? OUT!" She shouted with full of anger in her voice. She's serious about it and pissed that someone just entered her room without her permission.

"I won't" Jennie answered.

Lisa ball her fist and walk towards Jennie with a lot of anger. She grab her arm and pull her out of the room aggressively.

"I said out!" Lisa yelled at her.

Jennie was hurt physically on what Lisa's doing. She held Lisa's hand trying to remove it but Lisa was too strong that she couldn't even move even her finger.

"I'm hurting" Jennie whine but Lisa was continuously dragging her through the corridor, She didn't mind what Jennie was talking about.

Lisa was planning to bring Jennie out of the Palace as soon as possible but then someone made her stop when Taehyung walk out of his room, Stretching and yawning, only wearing his black pajama.

"Waaaah" Taehyung groan, he look on his side and made himself stop when he saw Lisa and Jennie "What are you doing Lisa?" He asked as soon as he saw Jennie's face, who's asking for help.

Lisa push Jennie to Taehyung aggressively "What she's doing inside my room?!" She shouted which made everyone walk out of their rooms.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked Jennie.

"Y-Yes" Jennie stuttered.

"What the heck is this Lalisa Manoban? It's early in the morning and yet your mouth was spitting a fire" Bambam frown as he gets near them.

"What she's doing inside my room?! I'm asking you!" Lisa shouted once again.

Seulgi walk out her room while she's still brushing her teeth, Jisoo walk out as well while scratching her waist and still half asleep.

"We hired her as your handsmaid. You can't reject her as it was a decision from the Lords" Yoongi butt in.

"It was for you Lisa, You can just ignore her when she's around you but let her do her job" Bobby stated.

The guards run towards them as soon as they heard a loud shout "Your Grace .. " They bowed.

"I don't want to see her face again" Lisa told and turn her back to walk back inside her room, Leaving all of them at the corridor.

As soon as she got inside, She took her seat on the couch and lean on the ladder back.

"Don't come near me" Lisa said to herself as she close her eyes. She purse her lips and then suddenly she throw the books away from the table "Damn it!" She groan and cover her face by her palm.

"Your Grace.. " Jin Young suddenly walk inside her room, "I'm sorry to walk in but I just want to say that the meeting will start 10 minutes by now" He said.

Lisa went back on her consciousness and slowly nodded on what Jin Young had said "I'll be there in a minute" She said and stood up from the couch and Jin Young walk out of her room.